Back at work?

Jules POV: We ended up getting 4 weeks in Hawaii for vacation. Sarg talked the Captain into 4 weeks because I almost died and we were all stressed. I start to feel like I'm going to throw up and I run to the bathroom just in time for me to throw up. I feel someone come and hold my hair and I look up to see Sam. "Jules we're going to the doctor you have been throwing up for 4 weeks." I nod and we head to the doctor after telling Sarg and Ed and Spike and Lou and Winnie. We were supposed to patrol that area anyway. I know Sam's taking me to his mother's doctor office.

      I get out and feel sick again. Sam wraps his arm around my waist and helps me inside and into a chair. His mom comes out right away and takes me back. Mrs.Braddock takes my blood work and leaves me with Sam. "Do you want kids with me?" "Of course Jules your my girl. When I first met you I thought you were snotty but now I know that you were just bad ass and you still are. I knew that we were meant to be. So Jules will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" "Yes!" His mom walks in and sees Sam and throws her arms around me. I smile and hug her back well Sam does his sexy smirk. I try not to laugh but I do laugh and his mom says"Sam stop trying to ruin the moment and quit your sexy smirk." I smile and Sam kisses me passionately.

     His mom says"Well this is going to add to the good news. Jules you are 4 weeks pregnant. So your a month. I'm so happy for you." All the sudden gunshots are heard. I see Sam have his mother hid well me and Sam get out our guns. I try to communicate with Spike. "Spike, please I need you. Please come in. Lou, Winnie, Ed, anyone. Please come in. Don't shoot. Don't shoot." "Jules what's going on!!?" "Spike thank god there's two shooters it's Liam and Chris. They came here for revenge on us. Sam's mom is hiding so please hang on well I scream. Sam behind you." I turn and shoot the guy. "Jules cover our baby." "Already on it. Spike were at Dr.Braddock's office it's two blocks from the office please hurry." I'm crying and I know what your thinking bad ass Jules is crying but just because I'm SRU doesn't mean I don't get scared.

     Sam is shooting and I'm shooting too. Sam says we have to move and he's right. I extend my hand to Ms.Braddock and she takes my hand. We walk out and start shooting at Liam and Chris. Damn Liam just shot me. I look and see it's just a flesh wound in my shoulder. I keep moving and Sam is in front. Ms.Braddock is behind me. Chris comes up behind me and shoots at Ms.Braddock. I move her out of the way and shoot Chris. Dang even when he shoot twice he's still shooting. I hear the familiar sound of glass breaking. I told Sam to take his mom and I'll be right behind him. His sister is back there and were not leaving without his sister. I walk in the room she's in and see Liam and Chris. Sarah(Sam's sister) comes up to me and rips my jacket to look at my arm. She patches it up and I think her. "Your my sister in law and your going to be an aunt." "Really I'm so happy, will I be a part of your lives?" "Of course. Sarah when I say run you take my hand and we run faster than we've ever run before." She nods and hugs me.

        I am sobbing by this point and I see SRU outside the room were in. The glass breaks and I grab Sarah's hand. She holds on and we stumble out and Spike wraps a jacket around the both of us and takes us into a hug. We walk out only stumbling a little. I sit on the stretcher next to a crying and sobbing Sarah. Before I know it Sarah clinging on to me and I'm clinging on to her and were both crying and sobbing. Spike comes and pulls me into a hug well Sam hugs Sarah trying to calm her down. I cling to Spike and the paramedics come and give me crutches because an ass called Liam shot my leg and shoulder.

    Liam and Chris come out. "Oh Jules congrats on the baby and engagement. We'll be back for both you and your baby." I limp over there with a crutch in my hand ready to hit them but Spikes arms wrap around my waist pulling me back to the stretcher. "Jules can we debrief together?" "I'm sure you can ask. Why your pretty strong? Wait that's why Liam didn't shoot you, your pregnant with his kid aren't you?" "Yes and I'm so sorry." "That's also why you had cuts on your wrists, you tried to kill yourself because you thought me and Sam wouldn't love, Sarah nothing is going to are me and Sam stop loving you."

    Captain comes over and says"After everything I just heard you need to be debriefed together.Sam can you come to help Jules?" "Sam I'm fine go back to headquarters." He kisses me and goes to the car. I extend my hand to Sarah and she takes my hand but falls. I help her up and give her one of my crutches. The crutch stabilizes her and we get into the car to get debriefed. When I open the door Sam is there at the inspectors office. I smile and take his extended hand so he can help me out. Spike walks up with Sarah leaning against him and he switches places with Sam and helps me into the office. "So Jules why were you at the Sam's moms office?" "I needed to have blood work done." "So your pregnant?" "Yes." "Are you married?" "Yes." "Ok tell me what happened."

    I recite everything and so does Sarah. At the end I get up and fall over. Sarah gives me my crutch and I stand up. I walk to the car and Spike helps me into the car. We're off too the next bomb site Winnie gave us. I stay in the truck which I'm perfectly fine with. I get all the notes taken and just push the  microphone so the microphone records everything. Sarg tells me"Jules as a mother I need you to negotiate this guy has a bomb strapped to him and a baby in a duffle bag that cut open and padded but we need to get the baby out of there." "Alright I'm on my way. I put the microphone on so I don't have to take notes. Sarah stay in this truck. No matter what you hear."

    Sarah stands up and hugs me. I hug her back and put on my bullet proof vest. I throw Sarah a vest and she puts it on immediately. I grab my crutches and make my way inside the building. I see the guy and I walk up the steps. I see Sam with his gun aimed to neutralize the threat. I see Greg get the guys attention away from the baby and I grab the baby. I wrap an arm around my stomach and shield the baby as the guy fires at me. He shot me twice,on in the arm and the other hit the vest. Spike tackles the guy and gets the target handcuffed. I begin to walk to the van to finish the notes. I hear Sarah on my ear piece. I have her one I left for her to contact me if trouble was to strike. I walk calmly into the van only to come face to face with Patrick,Sarah's ex boyfriend and ex con and has a lot of revenge for the both of us. Of course he points the gun of me and he jumps out of the van right before he jumps out he locks the door and throws matches in. I try to kick the window and door but nothing. I hit the window in the back with my crutch but I losing stern and the windows not. By this point both me and Sarah are coughing and on the verge of passing out. This definitely can't by good for the baby. I close my eyes and that's the last thing I remember.