Your alive?

Sam's POV: My sister and my fiancé are in the same room. I'm holding both of their hands in hopes they'll wake up. I need my fiancé and baby mommy and I need my baby sister. I start to feel my sister stir so I run over to her bed. I knew she would try and get up so I gently pushed her back. Out of the corner of my eye I see Spike and Lou doing the same thing. I run over to Jules and kiss her surprisingly she kisses back. "I thought I lost my fiancé and lil guy." "First of all how do you know our baby is a boy and second you'll never lose me." "Wait my sis is having a baby?" "Yes Spike I'm having a baby.I'm about a month along so it's still early but I care about all of you. Sarah how are you?"

   I laugh even when Jules is hurt she's asking about everyone else. "Good remember you covered me in your jacket." "Yea I know." "Wait you protected my sister?" "Yea why?" "You didn't have to but you did anyway." "Yea she's family and it's my job, but mostly it's because she's my sister in law." I kiss Jules then Sarah's monitor went off. I start running towards her but Spike and Lou hold me back so the doctors can get through. I hear Sarah whisper" I love you Sam." "I love you too Sarah."

  The next thing I know Jules monitor is going off and Spike and Lou drag me out of the room and sit right next to the door. Ed and Sarg come up and hug all of us. Ed sits next to Lou and Sarg sits next to Spike. Both of them are crying and screaming. I let my walls come down and tears pour down my face and I start screaming. I feel a form arm on my shoulder and look up to see my mom and dad and my brothers and other sister Sasha. That's right I have a lot of siblings and the order is Sammy, me, Sean,Stephen then the oldest out of the triplets Sasha,Sarah and last but not least Sadie. Sadie died when she was 12. It was a drive by shooting when I was in the military. She wanted to be an SRU cop and j think that was part of the reason I joined.t brothers and sister joined me on the floor.

   I just cry and cry until the doctor finally comes. "Alright Jules Callaghan's family and Sarah Braddock's family." We stand up and rush over. Your all their family?" "Yes" I reply fast so the doctor can tell me how she is. "Well your sister is stable and your fiancé well that's a different story. Jules suffered internal bleeding and we went I and fixed that but for the next three months Jules will need to stay. By staying in bed it will help her heal and the baby will have a better chance of surviving. Now if you excuse me I have other patients to get to." The doctor walks away leaving me stunned and in tears. I look at Spike and Lou and see they're in tears too which makes me feel sadder because I didn't protect her. Spike hugs me and says"Sam it's not your fault. Now come here brother." He pulls me in and holds my hand as I go over to Sarah. "Hey big bro." "Don't scare me like that." I pull her into a hug and then make my over to Jules to break the news to her.

   "Jules baby, you have to stay in bed here for three months so you and our baby has a chance." Jules nods and says"As long as I have you,Spike,Lou,Ed,Sarg and their families." Mack walks in and throws her arms around Jules. Mack is Spike's wife so that's why Jules and Mack are sisters. Sophie comes in with Clark and Isabelle. I see as Parker comes in with Dean. "Well guys it's not like she's having the baby." "I know but we want to support you in this difficult time and see if we can do anything." "Thanks for the offer Sophie but I'm fine." I step towards my sister and she grave my hand. "Uh oh." "What sis?" "The baby's coming." I push the nurse button and the nurse came running in. I was about to tell her my sister was in labor but the nurse figured that one out without me having to say anything. I grab Sarah's hand just a Jules monitor starts beeping then the most dreadful thing I can ever hear. "She's flatlining."