Not Oh So Perfect

Synopsis

PART DEUX

"I... I want you to..." Peter trailed off...

Everyone was curious. They all wanted to know what Perfect's dare was.

"You've always wore glamorous clothes, from famous designers, Pepe, D & G and to name but a few, am i correct?" Peter continued.

Everyone was confused but yet still Perfect nodded.

'Perfect' Peter thought.

"Have you ever been in rags before?" Peter persuaded.

No one knew where Peter was implying.

I mean, Perfect has being perfect all her life. She has always being rich.

They could bet that even her parents has never tasted poverty.

"So... what are you implying?" Tyler butted in with a stutter.

"Should she get dressed in her baby suit infront of us or what?" Tyler added.

The pony tailed guy, Roland jabbed Tyler on the shoulder with his elbow.

"Then what?" Tyler asked with a chuckle.

"Exchange clothes with this girl..." Peter said as he pointed to a girl who was sitting in the circle too.

She was playing the game to but no one chooses her so she was like out of the game.

Michelle was gazing at the ceiling when she felt all eyes all her so she turned and saw everyone looking at her.

She was surprised.

"Wh... what??" Michelle stuttered scared.

Michelle was a simple girl from a lower class family.

She attended the same school with everyone but they didn't neccesarily treat her like an outcast but she was like that all the time.

"Perfect is to trade clothes with you for the night... we would all like to see Perfect dressed in rags". Peter informed Michelle.

"Me... ra..rags, my clothes aren't rags" Michelle protested as she pulled the huge hoodie tightly to herself.

"Whatever they are, you are to exchange them with Perfect. Atleast you will be wearing Perfect's designer clothes..." Tyler joked and some people giggled.

Michelle nodded sadly and stood up. Perfect also stood.

Then they walked to a room in the house.

"You kill joy, you should have let them strip right here.." Tyler said playerfully to Peter when both Michelle and Perfect had entered the room.

" Patience, patience is all we need" Peter chanted to himself.

Aline and Patricia, Perfect's besrfriends and sidekicks exchanged looks.

They weren't scared of Tyler's frank and candid words but Peter's own words held a sense of mystery and it frightened Aline and Patricia.

Back in the small room...

Perfect saw how tensed Michelle was so she decided to ease the tension.

"Don't mind them they always like that. They always want to have the way with you but obey them and you're free..." Perfect began as she removed her ear rings.

Michelle nodded.

So they exchanged clothes.

Michelle wore Perfect's stylish dress while Perfect wore Michelle's simple faded jeans, a white tee shirt and her graphic hoodie.

Michelle run her hands on the fabric of the dress.

"This dress... this is exact same thing I saw on the fashion show last week... I swear its the one Katw Moss modeled in" Michelle exclaimed.

Perfect nodded.

" You are not mistaking Michelle it is the one" Perfect replied with a smile.
" My parents bought it for me when i managed to get a C in English... lemme tell you a secret, i suck at English. Even that test, my boyfriend, Perry had to tutor me for months before i wrote. Since this worked out,  Perry says he's going to tutor me on many other subjects too" Perfect added as she fastened the laces of the sneakers Michelle had just gave her.

" That's good so we are suppose exchange clothes right up after the party, right?" Michelle asked when she was not feeling good in Perfect's seven inches heel.

"You can get my clothes if you want, I don't need anyways..." Perfect admitted.

" What??? But these are 2015 collections!!" Michelle protested.

"Yeah i know but Miranda got herself these ones today. You know i hate it when someone tries to compete with me"

Michelle nodded.

" But won't your parents say anything??" Michelle askes still unsure.

"There's nothing to be afriad of, my parents are tired of them too anyways" Perfect replied when she was fully dressed.
" Come on let's go downstairs they might be waiting for us"

Michelle nodded and they both made it downstairs where everyone was waiting to see them.

A/N

So do you like it/

I won't know unless you tell me through your votes and comments.

Please lemme know what you think so that i will know whether to continue or not.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share

Follow

By: r3bel_queen