Not Oh So Perfect

PART QUATRE

Who was she??

That was the question Perfect has being asking herself ever since she turned sixteen.

Who she was.

I mean, every normal human being has two names... but she has just one name, Perfect.

Since grade school, her mates kept laughing at her that she belonged to no family and that she wasn't even Glamrosa's biological daughter...

But Highschool was different, she became popular and people began recognising her as the famous designer's daughter.

And when a teacher or anyone asked her why she had just one name, she would joke and say because I'm special, unlike you guys with two names.

They would laugh it off and agree with her.

But now, nothing was funny today... there is nothing to laugh about, she was completely alone and an outcast... the loner she has always been... forever alone and shattered.

"So... tell me who you are" Billy pressed.

Perfect felt... conflicted...all her walls came craving in.

Nothing stood still.

Memories came rushing to her.

From the day they laughed at her single name down to today when she saw the love of her life kissing another girl right under her nose.

"What do you want from me??" Perfect demanded as she cowered until her back hit a wall... she had her fingers literally massaging her brain.

"The truth".

"What truth?" Perfect inquired.

Surely, this paparrazi guy was crazy... what truth does he want. As far as Perfect was concerned, she held no secrets not the ones she was hiding from Perry definately not... but what secret is this annoying man about?
Perfect wondered.

"Who are you and what are you doing in the Hermosa's lives?" Billy asked with a death glare.

Perfect became more scared.

She didn't know whether to scream or run

But it looked like she had just lost her voice and also lost control of the muscles in her legs.

Billy stared at Perfect demandingly.

Perfect panted and looked down behind her.

She stood on a high balcony with a thin wall to separate her and the lower ground.

Should she jump and end all this facade?

Maybe this man was right, she had being asking the wrong questions all these years.

She asked why she had one name but that wasn't really the question, but the question was...

Who was she and What was she doing here?

So should she jump and return to wherever she came from... maybe they would have answers there.

Or maybe, if she doesn't die, which is not guaranteed, maybe her parents will oblivonly admit where she really came from.... just like in the movies.

But bruises and injuries and fractures wouldn't look so cute on her slim shapely body.

And how could she model for her mom next year in their forthcoming fashion show...?

She had promised her mom she would and she wouldn't be able to if she's having a crutch under an arm.

"Are you thinking of jumping? Ending it all... or or maybe you are a great burden to the Hermosa family so with you gone, they will finally have a peace of mind... you know, it's always peaceful with no children around". Billy said calmly as he took calculating steps towards Perfect.

While she sunk more into the wall.

"Why do you want me gone?" Perfect asked with a shaky voice.

"Pretty simple... Glamrosa didn't want any babies but im sure that moron of a husband convinced her to bring you in"

Then it all came sinking unto Perfect.

"So you wanted to marry my mother?"

"Smart girl"

Perfect snorted loudly.

"Rosa? Married to you? Don't fool yourself, you old faggot" Perfect chuckled.

"Oh really? Well you should have seen us sixteen years ago... we were inseparable" Billy replied as he paced around slowly.

"What possibly could you have given her? A life full of misery? Oh c'mon, keep dreaming" Perfect added sarcastically.

"Watch your tongue, Young Lady!" Billy threatened.

"Or what?" Perfect asked as she folded her hands over her chest, but still with her back pressing against the wall.
"You are going to push me? And the headlines will be 'Perfect murdered by a physco Paparrazzi?' How tragic! Just like Princess Diana... go ahead push me... I am tired of living anyways... go ahead!!!"

Billy eyed Perfect with daggers...

"I will be honoured to" Billy said with a sly smirk.

Do you like it?

Hate it?

Show through your votes and comments.

I would really appreciate it

Is there any mistake or suggestions?

Comment them

The first chapter begins from here so if the feedback is great, i will upload quickly.

Free Dedication for the first and last person to comment... Pinky Promise... :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow

Share

By: r3bel_queen