Chapter 7- Bacon and Eggs

When I woke up there was a thick blanket on top of me, Jerry was no longer next to me, and the sun was seeping through the window. I heard noise from behind me. I rubbed my eyes as I looked over the couch and saw the kitchen, where Jerry was still not dressed and standing over the stove.I got up and walked over to where he was standing and looked at the pan, which was making scrambled eggs.

He turned around, "Morning Sunshine, still sleeping in late?"

"Only when I don't have an alarm clock." I groggily said as I yawned.

Jerry laughed, "Nothing's changed about you, Lex. Nothing at all." He grabbed the pan and put the eggs in two seperate plates. One plate had two slices of toast with jam on them, and he gave that one to me, "Hope you still like toast with jam."

"Oh yeah." I said as I took the plate and went over to sit on the stools at the island. Jerry sat next to me with his scrambeled eggs, bacon, and two slices of toast with butter. "Eww, you're still eating bacon."

"Uh, yeah!" He said as he took a huge bite of his bacon strip.

I laughed, taking a bite of my eggs, "So gross."

"You just don't like meat." he said with a mouthfull.

"I do too!"

"You do not! You only eat seafood, chicken, and turkey." He then started to mimick me, "I want to go vegetarian, I only eat chicken, 'Cuz I'm a health freak, blah, blah, blah."

I laughed as I hit him in the arm, "Shut up! I am not a health freak!"

"Sure." he got up and took a bowl out of the fridge, opened the lid and exposed some strawberries and pineapple, my favorirte fruit.

"Yummy!" I said as I took a few pieces and placed them on my plate.

"Explains my point."

"What? Their just fruit. You know how much I like to eat."

"True that." he laughed.

                                                                                 ******

I got dressed in the bathroom a half hour after he finished breakfast. Jerry walked out of his room, fully dressed.

"Hey, I'll go walk you home. Change. And let's go do something."

I nodded my head with a smile, "Go and have fun?"

He smiled too, remembering what I said last night, "Yeah, go and have fun."

________________________________________________________________

Alrighty, chapter 7 is really short, but wait for chapter 8 where it taked Jerry and Alexa two months later.....

What will happen in their story?

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

All will be appreciated!

<33 you all

Keep reading for more!