Chapter 11-Accidental Incidences

When I slowly began to open my eyes I realized I was laying down on a cold, hard surface. 

And there were people all around me. 

Great, I was still at Starbucks, what happened to me?

I tried to get up but Creg stopped me, "Whoa whoa there missy, you need to get up slowly. No joltin' up business you tryin' to pull of here." As he guided me using the back of his hand on my head.

"What happened to me?" I asked as I put a hand on my forehead. My head was throbbing. 

"Alright everyone, give her some room" as Creg batted them away with his hand. The people slowly left as the room began to fill with noise again. 

"I guess I make quite the scene here!" I said as he helped me into the chair beside us, "So, what happened?"

"Don't know, darling, you just fainted... Have you eated today?" He asked. After a few seconds, his eyebrow went up, "Obviously not..."

I thought back, I hadn't eaten in a while actually. I've been so wrapped up in work and everything...

"I'll be right back." When he came back he handed me a yogurt with gronala on the botton, "Your favorite. Strawberry."

"Thank you, I would die without you!" I opened the cap and stuck the sppon inside.

He pretended to flip his non-existent long hair, "Most people would darling, most people would." 

I giggled as I started eating, completely forgetting about my flashback and Jerry altogether...

   _____________________________________________________________________

I KNOW THAT WAS SUPER SHORT....

BUT MORE IS COMING UP SOON!

i LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING

BUT I WILL LOVE YOU MORE IF YOU

COMMENT

RATE

AND 

ADD

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!

XOXOXO