❞How else could she distract herself now...?

A/N: When people ask me what is more important to you- votes or comments? I reply- How can one be able to choose between two eyes of oneself?

So, please do vote as well as comment to show your lovely support ;)

Video Attached: An awesome guide to know about Indian Trains, though the coach I am going to describe in this story is a general sleeper coach (no AC) the last described coach is mostly similar to general coaches with a blue atmosphere instead of maroons! This is attached to get a better view of what an Indian train looks like from the inside! Both Indian as well as non-Indian readers must watch this.

The guy explaining there has a LOL factor and will surely make you smile!

2. How else could she distract herself now...?

°°°

While contemplating her idea, she forgot everything about her environment and stared blankly at the cup, like that poor non-living thing would reply to her with an answer.

"One tea please..." a deep voice startled her, causing a few droplets of warm tea to spill onto her starched cotton dupatta.

Uff!

She hastily wiped the wasted tea and turned her head to acknowledge the person with that quality voice. It was manly, and she had enjoyed listening to it for the first time- just a little.

She was more than surprised to see a young man towering at her side, next to her seat. Wearing a set of faded jeans and a simple shirt he looked too handsome to be true- though it was just her opinion.

His shirt sleeves were rolled up on each of his sun-tanned strong arms showing small dark curls peppered all over his forearm. She melted a bit when his hand flexed causing muscles in his arms to bulge.

Her eyes roamed all over his muscular physique starting from his stout torso to the broad shoulders- hidden under his tight shirt that emphasized his body to be nothing but perfection.

He was leaning against the dirty, aqua-blue colored iron bars of the coach that worked as a ladder to climb up to the upper berth, and his one hand was tucked into the side pocket of his jeans.

She found a pair of white earphones hanging loosely from his neck. Its connecting cable disappeared between the third and fourth buttoned space of his shirt as the first and second buttons were undone, revealing a few wisps of his dark chest hairs- and she felt heat covering her body.

Moving north, she faced his dusky beautiful face with an even more beautiful pair of lips. When her eyes connected with his glittering black orbs, her cheeks turned beet red as she realized that all this time she'd been gawking at him like a fool.