❞How'd be she able to erase her reminiscence now...?

A/N: Vote, comment and share this story with your friends to support.

Video Attached: Mashup of 'Love Me Like You Do' and 'Tere Bin Nahi Lagta Dil Mera' by Sukriti Kakar & Prakriti Kakar. An awesome mash-up for an awesome chapter ;)

 An awesome mash-up for an awesome chapter ;)

7. How'd be she able to erase her reminiscence now...?

°°°

Samiksha smiled at her best friend who was unbuttoning his tux for the twenty-sixth time and rubbing his right hand over his cleanly shaven jaw. He glanced at the mirror, "Iksha, do I look better now? I mean...this way it feels much better.", he gave a dramatic pose like a model from Raymond Suiting, "You know...like...not constricted in clothes." he said, impatience filled in his voice.

"You look like the one who is going to be hanged next minute.", Alisha Mukherjee -the third musketeer from their group quipped while slurping her extra-thick milkshake, "Chill Xav, that chic will not strangle you to death if you don't look like a hunk."

She continued, "She loves me more than anything- that was your statement, wasn't it?", she mimicked in a deep tone trying to copy Xavier's voice, and Samiksha fell into a fit of giggles.

Surely, she didn't understand what her friend had got in his head to behave so jittery. Even when he had been dismissed from school assembly for misbehaving and had been insulted in front of every kid as a part of the punishment, he had joked about that.

But now, he was behaving like a teenager going on his first date with his childhood crush.

Oh, just cut that date part! As, when he'd had his first kiss with one of his classmates, he'd complained to them that the girl smelled awful and that a bottle full of mouth freshener for her could have been a better choice before kissing him.

Alisha took a long sip of her drink and eyed it suspiciously, "By the way, I am not getting any coffee flavor in this milkshake. Are you sure it's a Chocó-Coffee milkshake?", giving a lazy shake to the plastic tumbler she glanced back at him.

Xavier, who by then was fuming, grabbed a pillow and hit it squarely on her face, "Shut the fuck up!", he shrieked, "By God, Ali! If you dare to joke about my Subhadra, I'll get her brother's gun and shoot you.", he snarled and glared at Samiksha.

Samiksha gave a cautious shrug, "Keep your banter to yourselves. I am junior to you both, remember?", she said in a whisper and pursed her lips.

"Iksha, you are shitting us now!", Alisha scoffed, getting up from the red bean bag.

Samiksha dropped her head to avoid talking.

She felt Alisha dropping herself beside her, "Junior... L.O.L! Then, we should rag you, don't we, Xav?", she clicked her tongue, "Tell me about that sexy Bronze-Man, you know your crush..."