❞e p i ( ii )...and this is how she will love him.

A/N: Finally, here is the last part of this story.

~before that some gifts for you~

The ship name for Krishna and Samiksha is- Samikshna as suggested by TheGr8EgyptianPharoh.
It was tough for me to decide a name as you guys had mentioned so many names... Naksha, Samina, Krisha, Kriksha, Samrishna etc. So, thank you for suggesting so many names :)

The biggest gift for you guys is- that I have decided to write a series based on the characters appearing in this story.

Check my profile for more information!

Video Attached: Love Mashup by DJ Chetas. This man is the best Disco Jockey ever!!! And his mashups are the best... Listen to it :)

 Listen to it :)

*****

Epilogue (2): ...and this is how she'll love him.

°°°

He held her hand in his.

He was still unsure of what had happened moments ago. It felt surreal, to see her accept his hand for the first time. But it was true as he could feel her soft hand encased in his. He wanted to jump and rejoice in it like a kid, the smile on his face was a clear picture of everything in his mind. It was crystal clear from the sparkle in his eyes how much it had comforted him.

She was something special, very special.

He pulled her forward, getting near to the small gate. He had worked so much in the designing of this house like nothing before. He never knew that he had so much patience to talk to an architect about the likes of designs, the time to spend with an interior designer to perfect everything according to her taste, getting the right civil engineer to tolerate his nagging. And he had been lucky to have those people, to make his dream house... No! That was... their dream home.

He could feel her anticipation. It was like going back to the day when they had met for the first time, two strangers yet an amazing connection pulled them together. The way he had understood each emotion like they had lived for eons together was something surprising to him that day, but today he was reliving it with lovely acknowledgment. When had he got so much attached to her was still a question to him.

But he was not going to waste time just wandering in his thoughts because he wanted to live each second with her. He wanted to create amazing moments with her, so when he looked back at his life in his old age, he would smile with something to die for. He wanted to live with her, get old with her, and die holding her in his arms.