Chapter 10

Swarms of flying dinosaurs invaded the park, causing people to run around and find cover. Zach and Gray were on either side of me, when a dark haired woman ran up to them.

"Oh, thank goodness I found you!" she cried out. "I'm calling your aunt right now."

We continued running, trying to find Claire and Owen when the dark haired woman was plucked off the ground and thrown into the Mosasaur's habitat. We watched in horror, then heard Claire's voice calling to us, and we ran to where she was standing.

"Owen!" I shouted. A Dimorphodon had pinned Owen to the ground, and his gun was out of reach. I grabbed the shotgun and shot the dinosaur three times.

"I didn't know you could use a shotgun," he pointed out as I helped him up.

"It was in my training." I tried to shrug it off, but Owen pulled me into him, kissing me. It was a hard, fast kiss, and it took my breath away.

"You, Alexandria Smith, are one of a kind."

"You, Owen Grady, are a spectacular kisser."

"Uh, guys, we need to go." Gray pointed at the remaining dinosaurs, and we all ran for a gate with an 'Employees Only' sign on it. Once the gate closed behind us, we all ran to a park Jeep, but before I could get in, Owen pulled me aside and kissed me again.

"If we get out of this alive, you and I are going on a date."

I laughed. "If we get out of this alive, we're going on two."

__

Thanks for the 60 reads! It means SOOOOOOOOOOOO much to me!