Chapter 13

"Her blood loss wasn't major. She has twenty seven stitches, but the bonding glue is waterproof, so she can bathe. In two weeks, she can come get it checked, and that's when the stitches should be removed if they've healed properly."

"When can she leave?"

"Whenever she's ready."

"Thanks, doc."

Owen walked into my hospital room, leaving his conversation with the doctor.

"How much longer do I have to live?" I teased.

"About ten minutes. Don't worry, all of your stuff is going to me."

"Oh, joy. Just make sure you wear the correct bra with all my tank tops."

Owen opened his mouth to laugh, but closed it, and looked at me. "You wear a specific bra with tank tops?"

I rolled my eyes. "Duh. There's a bra for everything."

"You're weird."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, when can I leave?"

"As soon as you get proper clothes on." Owen handed me a pile of clothes, then helped me out of the bed. I wore a button up shirt and sweats, grateful for the lack of strain to my stitches.

"Ready?" Owen asked me as I walked out of the hospital room.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

Owen wrapped his fingers through mine. "How about... home?"

"And where would that be?" We stopped outside of the front of the hospital. Owen took my other hand, then kissed me.

"Wherever you are."

__

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to comment, like, vote, whatever!