About Ayla

Name: Ayla Darby
Decepticon Name: Lady Ayla
Age: 25 Years
Cybertronian Age: 25,000,000 (equivalent to 25 years old)
School: No current School Enrollment (Flunked College)
Residence: Lives at home with June and Jack
Family: June and Jack Darby
Decepticon Family Member(s): Megatron (alive), Nightshade (deceased), Unicron (alive), Primus (alive), Optimus Prime (alive)
Relation: Father (alive), Mother (deceased), Twin Brother (alive), Cousin (alive), Uncle (alive)
Decepticon Form: Looks like Megatron with half his build and is 9" shorter and stands at 32' 3" tall (Megatron stands at 33', and Optimus stands at 30'), but has his full strength and has his weaponry
Likes: Family, father, Decepticons, Mountain Dew, colors purple, silver and red, LOVES Knockout and food
Dislikes: HATES Starscream, Optimus Prime, Autobots, people who disobey her, did I mention STARSCREAM!!!
Personality: Exactly like Megatron's, but can be nice, friendly, sweet, caring, fun, fun-loving, smart-ass, and extremely evil when she wants to
Energon Type: After being injected with Dark Energon, has Dark Energon in system, but not running off it. Won't be running off of it till she has a shard in her spark

Add on info:

Bio: She was born to Megatron/Megatronus and Nightshade, both gladiators in the pits of Kaon, and when Ayla was born, Nightshade died. Megatron raised her on his own. She looks just like her father. She was born with dark energon in her, from her father's side, Megatron also has dark energon from birth, but he cannot raise the undead till he has a shard in his spark. Ayla could since from birth and when she was little if she wanted. She has purple and white optics, similar to how her father's optics are. She became a gladiator at age 10,000,000 and was trained only by her father. She has his fighting style and his weapons. At age 15,500,000 she followed her father to the meeting with the high council to help him with their idea. Soon, the war started a few days later years. She joined the Autobots, but soon left at age 15,600,000 when she was sick and dying and was supposed to fight her father, but she wouldn't. Her father took her back with him to fix her up. She wanted to stay a secret so she never went into battle, so the bots thought she went rogue and died. A month after she joined her father, she became joint leader with him, and the same day as her coronation after her initial coronation was over, Starscream tried to kill her. He stuffed her in a stasis pod and sent it to earth thinking she was dead. She was sent off world at 15,600,000 years old and reached earth when she was 19,999,980 years. She lived from a newborn to age 25 as a human. She lived from age 5 to age 25 with humans.

Megatron is an alpha royal dark energon vampire and the king of all Vampires and the king of Kaon. He was born one, so she was born one too, but she is the queen/princess of all Vampires and the queen/princess of Kaon. They live in a huge castle. Their fangs are permanent and they get them at a young age. Strength and speed, agility, stamina, hearing, vision, and smell are enhanced once the vampire reaches a certain age. Megatron's was active from the moment he got his fangs, so he's still stronger than her, but when she reaches 2,000,000, she will be stronger than him for a specific reason. They can drink regular energon from living bodies, but still have to drink dark energon cubes, and must have a cube of royal dark energon each morning, but also have to feed as their vampire selves daily. Btw, Knockout is her crush and she is his!

Any additional info: Mother died the day she was born; is an only child

Fun Fact! Ayla is the reincarnation of the original Ayla which was Unicron's twin sister who was more evil than him and looked like their father, and Megatron is the original of their father and was still called Megatron. Ayla looks exactly like her past life self. Knockout is also the original Ayla's sparkmate and was still going by Knockout and he looks exactly like he did in the past. Megatron has a mega dark star saber that he forged in the past and Ayla has an ultimate dark star saber that her past life forged. It is the only way they can still talk to Unicron until season 1 finale. Also, Megatron remembers everything from his past, as does Knockout, but Ayla does not as a sparkling. Also, the bond Megatron and his reincarnated daughter have is so strong that if one dies, so does the other.