2. Next thing to happen (Edited)

*~*~*~*Ayla's POV*~*~*~*

"And, since you now know of our existence, I fear that as of last night, the Decepticons know of yours." Optimus explained.

"Got it, we spot any strange vehicles, call 9-1-1. Can we... go now?" Jack asks, not wanting to stay there longer than required.

"Are you insane?! I'm living a dream here in Botswana, and I will not allow you or anyone else to shatter it!" Miko said, annoyed with Jack.

"It is best that you four remain under our watch. At least, until we can determine our enemy's intentions." he explained simply.

"Optimus, with all due respect, the human children are in as much danger here, as anywhere." Ratchet said with annoyance and worry.

"Children?" Jack asked, offended.

"They have no protective shell. If they get under foot, they will go... squish!" Ratchet said, emphasizing his explanation with a slight foot stomp.

"Then, for the time being, Ratchet, we must watch where we step." Optimus said. Suddenly, a loud alarm system goes off.

"What's that?" Jack asks worriedly.

"Proximity sensor, someone's up top." Bumblebee beeped.

"Proximity sensor." Raf said, starting off.

"Someone's up top." I added, finishing the statement.

Ratchet pulled up footage. "It's Agent Fowler!" explained the medic, still annoyed.

"I thought we were the only humans who knew about you guys?" Jack asked, confused about the situation.

"Special Agent Fowler is our designated liaison to the outside world, as he tends to visit only when there are issues. It may be best if you do not meet him at this time." Optimus explained seriously.

As we went to hide, the elevator opened up and out stepped an African American in a business suit. "Seven wrecks, thirty four fender benders, a three hour traffic-jam, and on a particular note- numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown make, and a black-and-yellow custom muscle car! So, anything you'd like to get off your tin chest, Prime?" Fowler asked angrily.

"We have the situation under control, Agent Fowler." Optimus said offhandedly.

"They're back, aren't they?" asked the agent worriedly.

"If you are referring to the Decepticons, I have doubts that they ever left. Your planet is much too valuable." Optimus explained gravely.

"Then it's time to wake up the Pentagon!" Fowler said seriously.

"Hear me, Agent Fowler. We are your best, possibly your only defense against the Decepticon threat." Optimus tried to explain.

"Says you!" Fowler said in a snippy tone of voice.

"Hey, fleshy! Did anyone get splattered on that freeway? Team Prime knows when to use force," Bulkhead said as he tore one of Ratchet's tools from where it was, "and how much to use!" he said as he then proceeded to break it.

"Bulkhead, I needed that!" Ratchet exclaimed angrily.

"Enough! Military involvement will only result in catastrophe. Perhaps you can condone widespread human casualties, Agent Fowler. I, however, cannot." said the Prime seriously with gravity in his voice.

"Then do us a favor and handle this under the radar, Prime." he said as he walks into the elevator. "Or I will." he added before it shut.

"Pretty big bearings, for a human." Bulkhead said flippantly.