1. The Beginning (Edited)

On the way walking home from school, a girl named Ayla, who is a vampire with purple blood, decided to go to the place where her little brother, Jack, worked at called the KO Burger. Once she gets there, she waits for Jack's shift to be over, and she sees a blue with pink detailing motorcycle. She and Jack love motorcycles, though Ayla herself is more into alien fighter jets for some reason unknown. Just as Jack comes out, his phone starts ringing, and it was their mother, June. Ayla leans against the wall, while Jack talks to their mother about him going to prom.

Ayla knows she was adopted, they told her that when they thought she was old enough to know, and she took it well. Now, Jack has hung up with their mother and is looking at the blue and pink Kawasaki Ninja bike.

*~*~*~*Ayla's POV*~*~*~*

I watch as Jack comes over to the bike.

"Hello, beautiful! Where have you been all my life?" my brother says to the bike. He then runs his fingertips over the seat. "Nice! It may take a few KO paychecks, but I am gonna own a ride like you, some day. Don't you agree, Ayla?" Jack asked.

"Yes! Totally!" I said, thinking he could actually one day do it, not at all knowing the bike was an alien robot.

"Are you... talking to your motorcycle?" a red headed girl named Sierra asked.

"No, I wasn't... I mean, yes it's my motorcycle, but no, I'm not talking to it, well, to you, I, uh... Um, how's things, Sierra? Take you for a spin sometime?" Jack asked, completely flabbergasted.

"Come on, smooth operator. Wrap it up...." a voice whispered from next to me. It was a female voice.

"Smooth, Jack. Smooth...." I said, annoyed that we haven't left yet.

"You.. know my name?" she asked, confused on who he was or how he knew her.

"We're in Homeroom together. I-I'm Jack, Jack Darby!" he stammered, embarrassed.

Bright headlights turned onto us. I hop onto the bike behind Jack on instinct for some reason.

"Scrap!" the same voice from earlier said. I hold onto Jack instinctively as the bike starts up and does a wheelie. We then go between two cars that look alike.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Jack screams. I'm quiet as all get-out!

"DO NOT LET GO!" the voice said sternly.

"Who said that?!" Jack asked.

"Commander Starscream, target sighted, accompanied by a human youth and a Cybertronian in the form of a human." said one of the cars.

"DESTROY THEM BOTH, but bring me the human Cybertronian!" Starscream yelled, wanting the Autobot destroyed before his master returns so he can deliver good news.

We soon get into an alleyway. "What are you?!" Jack asked as we got off.

"I don't exist. Tell anyone about me, and I will hunt you both down. And you! How do you have the name of Megatron's daughter?!" she asked angrily to me, but stern with Jack and I.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I said, confused. Jack and I then ran off. One of the cars then starts to follow us.

"Scrap!" I said, still running as fast as possible.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!" Jack yells in confusion. Then, the blue and pink motorcycle comes back.

"HOP ON!!!" she yells and we oblige.

"Whoa!!" Jack yells as we drive off down a road and get to the freeway to an upcoming overpass.

"Why are those guys shooting at us?!"Jack asks, scared.