Her Awakening and Dark Energon?!

*~*~*~*In the Decepticon Medbay: Megatron's POV*~*~*~*

"My liege, I'm afraid her wounds are.... Severe......" Knockout told me. I looked down at my daughter and the insignia on her spark chamber. It was the Autobot insignia.

"Repair what you can and change the red on her to royal purple which is slightly lighter than my dark royal purple. Also, change her insignia to the Decepticon one of the same color being put on her. I have an idea on how to save her...." I said in thought.

"Of course, my liege." He said and did just that. Soon, her paint was dry. I then went into my subspace and pulled out a shard of dark energon and stabbed it into her spark chamber and watched the effects take over.

*~*~*~*Dark Energon Transformation: 3rd Person POV*~*~*~*

Her body started to glow a vibrant purple, all her features that make her look kinder than her father changed to look more identical to her father himself, minus the fact that she still doesn't have a scarred faceplate. Her purple Decepticon insignia shone proudly, currently glowing. Her claws got sharper, her teeth became razor sharp like her father's, and the lighter purple on her changed to a darker shade, matching her father's exactly. Her build increased to make her more threatening and to be just like her father's, increasing her muscle mass to look exactly like her father's, but making her strength level WAY stronger than her father, but keeping her feminine chassis/chest, but making it bigger to accommodate to her new size. Her shoulders broadened to the width of her father's and the spikes adorning them grew to the size of her father's. Her height changed to be the same height as her father exactly. The brighter silver on her changed to a darker silver to be exactly like her father's. She also gained the power to create dark energon, and has an ability like Elsa's ice ability, but made of dark energon, but she doesn't know about it. She will discover it on accident. She also has more powers than that. She can also resist Unicron's control to an extent. She is also now more evil, as evil as her father, if not more, and their personalities are now the exact same. The glow around her body stopped, only for her to open her optics for him to see that her lighter blood red and white optics changed to dark blood red and white exactly like her father's, and in the same pattern as his as well. That and no scarred faceplate was the only thing to not change. Her curves were also more defined now, them being deeper and more feminine. Her voice also changed to be an exact femme version of her father's voice. Her optics turned purple and white from the fresh DE in her. But they were a very dull DE purple and white, since she now needs a transfusion of her father's DE.

*~*~*~*Back to Megatron's POV*~*~*~*

I noticed her optics were very dim so I connected an energon line in my arm to the same one in her arm and watched as my dark energon went into her. Immediately her optics flared to life.

*~*~*~*Ayla's POV*~*~*~*

As soon as my optics flared to life, I looked around weakly. They finally landed on my father. "Hi...." I said.

"Hey." He replied, giving me a small, sad smile.

"You look sad. Why?" I asked.

"I-I had to put dark energon in you for you to survive..... I'm sorry....." He said sadly.

I rested a hand on his cheek. "It's ok, as long as I'm alive thanks to you, I'm grateful." I told him, smiling softly at him. He smiled back at me, no longer ashamed of what he did.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello, my fabulous readers/followers! I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

Btw, I'm gonna start calling you all my lovely Decepticons!

-Ayla, out!