Contest #3 C.D.

NOMINATIONS CLOSED

30 episodes down, and that means we're going to be having our Certifiably Delicious (C.D) contest #3. If you've been here for either of the first two, then you know the rundown by now, so let's keep this as short as possible. 

There will be some changes and I'll hopefully make those clear in this section. If there are any questions, feel free to send a private message (we would like to keep the comment section free for entries only).

As soon as this goes live, nominations will be accepted and you will have TWO weeks to send them in through the comments section. Only nominations in the comments section of this part will be accepted.

You must be nominated to enter the contest, that means someone else has to come in here and submit your story. If you're seeing this, think of someone you think is awesome and nominate their story. I'm sure it would make their day to see that someone out there liked it enough to nominate it for a contest. 

Any story or poem collection is accepted. 

The user you nominate must be a user who is generally active. If it's a person that only posts or interacts once every month or every two months, please refrain from nominating them. We're looking for users who not only have amazing stories that should be shared with the world, but the author behind them is an active member of the Wattpad community in some shape or form. 

Once nominations close, the first round judges, members of The Corner Booth, will have the stories for one week and will each decide one story they think is #NomNomNom to move on to the final round. Once their selections have been made, our guest judge will decide which story is Certifiably Delicious.

Our first round judges from The Corner Booth are

StoryofAshlyn

JessicaBFry

KellyAnneBlount

rosaimee

And our guest judge is...

Taran Matharu - TaranMatharu 

As a refresher, there are two weeks for submissions. That means they close Sunday November 8th 2015 at 11:59pm EST

You must nominate another Wattpad user who is regularly active. 

All stories and poem collections are accepted

Have fun with this and if there's a user out there you really en