Chapter 16 the end.. Or a new beginning

After what felt like forever we ended up at this gigantic Mansion "well into hell we go" Alec commented "no time for jokes Alec at least not tonight " I told him in a stern voice "did you call the pack?" Vic asked "yeah they should be here riiiiiight... Now" "hey guy wow the U.S. Is a lot warmer" said Alisha "yeah yeah who cares I just want to have the taste of Luna's blood on my tongue" Oscar told his sister "ummm hi yeah I'm Alec's girlfriend the names Harriet by the way" Harriet hopped out of the car and the rest of us followed " well salut Ravi de vous rencontrer I'm Alisha et c'est mon frère Oscar "what the hell did she say is she talking smack about me because I will turn you into a pig missy" Harriet waved her finger in a side to side motion "no no my love she was introducing herself and her brother" Alec said pulling Harriet closer to him "oh hehe" Harriet giggled "well can we please go in now we have a bitch to kill" I commented "yeah I agree I want the triplets back" Vic said with sorrow eyes I pulled his face to mine and gave him a loving kiss "everything will be ok my sweet we will get the baby's back I promise you that" I told him "ok ok let's go" Alisha said giving a waving motion. As we got closer to the front door the more I felt nervous But I knew I had to do this for me,Vic,and the children nock nock nock no answer "ENFONCER LA PORTE MAINTENANT!!" All the wolves howled and charged at the door and broke it down the house was dark and quiet..to quiet "well well well look who could make it to the party oh and look she brought her little friends how cute" "Luna you have gone to far now it's time for you to leave forever" Vic told her "tisk tisk tisk no my sweet it's time for you to go and the rest of your fools" Luna gave a evil laugh I cringed at the sound of it "LUNA your blood will be spread on this floor tonight and we will be safe from you once more" Alisha stepped closer to her "uh.. Is that a threat because nobody and I mean nobody threatens the great Luna...unless they want to loose.....THE CHILDREN" luna grinned madly "fuuuuuuuck you know I am so sick and tiiiiireddd of your shit Luna we are going to kill you that's final" I said while laughing Luna Walked towards me the wolves started to howl "stay down" I told them "you as well Vic" I told him "look who's being a big girl now not afraid anymore huh? Not even if I spread some of your own blood?" Luna walked in circles around me while saying this "cut the chitchat... LETS FIGHT" that was the signal everyone ran like savages I used my super strength and pushed Luna against the wall I was holding her by the neck "well where is the knight in shining armor he's better at a choke hold than you are apparently" Luna could barely choke out the words I looked  away for one second when I looked back she was out of my grip "ALOOMANOUSE LA MANOTUS" I could hear Harriet yelling in the background I turned to look what she was doing then that's when I saw the triplets she was putting a protection spell over them a big blue bubble circled around them "Harriet good thinking but can it keep Luna out?" I asked "it can keep any magical creature out until I take the spell back" she told me "oh thank god now let's go find her" I told Harriet "no need we already found her my wolves plus my brother and me caught her we are a little beaten up but we are ok LUKE BRING THE MONSTER HERE" Alisha said then a tall man came out of the crowd carrying a nocked out Luna "wow what happened" Alec asked "she got all messed up by the wolves" Vic told him "tie her up to that pole over there I want the last words with her" Vic demanded "Luna wake up now!" Vic yelled at her her eyes fluttered open a grin stained on her face her clothes ripped and blood coming out of her scratches "well well well look who it is my future husband" she said laughing under her breath "shutup you crazy bitch your mine and before you say anything else let me add that I had Alec kill your henchman his body is up stairs but don't worry you'll be seeing him soon as well....goodbye Luna" Vic licked his fangs but I stopped him so I could add something "luna I know we were never friends but I just hope you can become more kind hearted in the after life IF you get one now go on Vic get it over with " I turned my head the only sound I could hear was Vic fangs  snapping her neck and blood dripping down her neck down to the floor through the cracks and into the basement I finally looked back everyone astonished mouth opened in a "o" shape I was so happy this was finally over and we can all live our life's "well what now?" Asked Harriet "well...now...I guess we move on with our life's knowing we finally got rid of the threat" Alec said I looked at Vic both thinking the same thing "Harriet can you open that bubble now?" I asked "oh yeah" "monstro de lamoso" once the bubble was gone me and Vic ran towards the triplets I picked up October and Oliver while Vic picked up Baden "oh mommy missed you so much" I kissed all of them over and over tears dripping down my face while a smile was hooked on to me as well I kissed Vic knowing that we were safe now "let's all go home I said Harriet,Alec,Vic and,me all hopped in the car with triplets in the back sleeping and wolves plus Oscar and Alisha went home and well I fell asleep without anyone interrupting it this time all was well I lived my life with the triplets and my loving boyfriend nobody ever interfered again.

Authors note: well it's been great writing and since this was my first book it's hard to say goodbye by I am writing another one right now so go check that one out if you like my work see you next time my pretties 😘🤓🤗