Everyone AGAIN

100th Chap!

Lachlan: He has the ability to break the fourth wall.

Vikkstar123: Vikk likes to imitate Lach's voice and make annoying "WHAT ARE THOSE" jokes to people.

BajanCanadian: Mitch has a merome screensaver.

ASFjerome: Jerome has touched Mitch's booty. He got it, mates.

Setosorcerer: Never on any occasion give Seto wine. He'll take the bottle and pin you against the wall and whisper huskily in your ear "i liek turtles" and pass out

GoldSolace: ^ He knows from experience.

Deadlox: Deadlox sings on a daily basis though he knows his voice is a pile of dog crap..

Skydoesminecraft: Sky actually is the main target for perverted behaivor from his friends (why do you think Jin made him slide down the pole when he was Luigi? Dat outfit showed dat ass)

Jinbop: He watches SAO and whenever he sees Sinon, he pats the screen and mumbles "Soon"

ThatGuyBarney: The reason Barney lost his eye was because he was eating a hotpocket when Ross scared him, squeezing the hot liquid pizza into Barney's eye.

House_Owner: To him, everything is a narwhal. (A whale is a narwhal. A Sky is a narwhal. You are a narwhal.)

SimonHDS90: He punched Bodil so hard Bodil passed out for an entire parkour map.

Bodil40: Bodil cares deeply for Simon and will do anything to protect him. He even gave him a watermelon helmet when Simon was hurting himself too much on parkour.

LogDotZip: Tyler tries to act cool or like a "normal kid" and fails. Imagine him saying "FO- SHO' " Exactly.

100th chappie! Thanka dawgs