Chapter 1: He's bad news

Monday. To everyone it was the end of their weekend, the start of another school week. They had to rush to do the homework they had put off to party all weekend. Whether it was drinking Friday night, and sleeping through the hangover the next morning or waiting until Saturday night and goofing off on Sunday, the same few continued to neglect their work. How did they expect to pass classes, get good grades, and then go onto college? Getting good grades in high school wasn't difficult, but they couldn't keep slacking off and expect the same results when it came to college.

Yet they didn't see it that way.

To them it was just another Monday. Another week that they had to get through for the weekend. To me, it was pure torture for a different reason.

"Hey GG, can I copy your homework?" a guy asked jokingly, already knowing my answer would be as I walked past them in the hallway to get to my locker.

I ignored him, so the girl who was with him answered for me. "She wouldn't let you copy her homework if you married her first, and you still wouldn't get in her panties then. They're in too tight of a twist from the pole she has stuck up her ass."

I sighed, trying to brush off their words, but after the years it had piled up. It began in middle school when I skipped seventh grade. I became the butt of their jokes because they needed something to make fun of. Whether it was my intellect or how I didn't have friends in my grade because I skipped a grade. They always had something, and what stuck the best was my good girl reputation. They didn't agree with my moral compass, and the constant backlash had become more difficult to shake off their words, even the ones that made it seem like a compliment were typically backhanded remarks.

"Hey GG, you look nice today," another guy said, offering me a smile before he added, "glad to see the white still works on you." A smirk spread across his face as he walked past, proud of his comment on my virginity status.

A break never came. I coudln't never a moment when I didn't feel scrutinized, and mocked for my choices. As the insults and jokes just kept coming, I continued to wish I had begged my parents to let me stay in my grade. Maybe then I wouldn't be so ostracized from my peers. I pushed past people, and tried to ingnore their comments as I finally made it to my locker. I could focus on something other than the adults, and I use that term loosely, I was forced to be around for school. I had to admit while Monday's were typically the worse day, because they would use their fun as ammunition to taunt me, this was nothing compared to the last five years of my life.

I had been ridiculed about my goodie-goodie reputation, or GG for short as they started to affectionately call me in middle school, for as long as I could remember, and as a senior in high school now I grew to hate it more each day. GG stood for goodie-goodie, goodie-two-shoes, teacher's pet, even tattle tale for the few times I told the teachers that someone cheated on a test or were breaking the rules, like cutting class. I stand by the fact that rules were made for a reason. So logically, rules were made to be followed. It wasn't my fault they broke the rules, but it was always mine that they got caught.

"Hey GG." I heard an all too familiar voice say from behind me. "Do you mind not telling Mr. Nelson about the homework that's due today? I didn't do it, but I'd like to know now if you're going to be a bitch about it and tell him anyway so I can copy off someone else."

I rolled my eyes with an accompanying scoff, it had become a habit. Most times I didn't know I did it until my mother called me out for it, but it was hard not to when Kayden thought he could charm his way through life. At first I had been charmed by him, but not anymore. Now he was one of the people that were the worst when it came to making fun of me, in fact, he started it, but to every one else, Kayden was the perfect guy. I guess he didn't like, after the last time he bullied me to get his way, when I told the principal where he and his friends snuck off to smoke and where they'd take their girl of the day. Needless to say, since then he's been relentless.