Family Ties

Sorry she isn't in this chapter...but the media is what Elizabeth looks like.

Jenna's POV

I followed Artemis to the forest. She finally stopped when we reached a clearing. I still couldn't believe she was my mom. I was starting to see the resemblance between us. I had her brown hair and blue-gray eyes. My mom turned to look at me. 

"Jenna, the information I am about to tell you is very dangerous. Only tell Chiron and Elizabeth. My brother Apollo knows, but that is it. Only tell them. You know that I am supposed to be a maiden goddess, right?" Artemis said.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well, I broke that vow. Only once, though. Your father is Orion, the Greek demigod. That's why you're immortal. Orion died before you were born. He never met you. I missed him dearly, and I knew I couldn't keep you with me, so I made sure a nice family adopted you. Now you can either stay here at Camp Half-Blood, or you can join me and my Hunters. You don't have to make a vow, though. I will give you that choice," she continued.

"I want to hunt with you, but I don't want to make the vow just yet," I said.

"Ok, we will leave tomorrow afternoon for the trip. We will come back to Camp Half-Blood next week. You can stay at Camp for a while afterward, if you would like."

"I would like to do that."

"Ok. We will be meeting my brother Apollo after we leave. He is going to hunt with us and he is bringing a few of his children, including Elizabeth. They will travel with us for the week. We better be getting back to the campfire soon, I wouldn't want people suspecting anything."

"Ok, let's go," I said, and my mom led the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry that this is a filler chapter. I've been really busy and have had a constant headache for the past few days. I might not be able to update for the next 2 weeks, but I will try. I'll be really busy then, but afterward I will try to do a few HUGE updates. I'm talking 2 chapters in 1 day type of thing. I'd like to give a shout-out to ramen108 for helping me come up with ideas and to CooLGurlsRocK for being one of the first to read this book and for voting for it. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS BOOK!!! You guys rock!

-FanaticFangirl3