Falling

I'm finally going to publish another chapter. Sorry, guys. It's been so long since I've worked on this story. Hopefully you will still like it. I'm also trying another POV, Michael's.

Michael's POV

Jenna was chasing after Elizabeth, and I was chasing after her. We had pretty much just met, and already I was falling for her. She was special and she had her secrets, just like me. In front of me, Jenna tackled Elizabeth to the ground, laughing the whole time. I approached them and smiled, helping Jenna up.

"No help for me, brother?" Elizabeth said sarcastically.

"Nope, ladies first," I said.

"How rude!" Elizabeth said, scoffing. She winked at Jenna. "I think I left something in my cabin. I'll be right back, you two." And with that, she was gone. I smiled to myself, making a mental note to thank Elizabeth later.

"What tent are you staying on the trip?" Jenna asked, her beautiful blue eyes curious.

"3, I think it's the one you and Elizabeth are staying in," I replied, anxiety making my voice quiver.

"Yeah, it is. It should be really fun." She smiled at me and there was awkward silence for a few moments.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" The words rolled off my tongue before I could stop them. I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid. "I mean, cause you know, I wouldn't want him to get jealous because we would be sleeping in the same tent," I rushed, regretting everything I had just said.

"No I don't, actually. I've always wanted one though," she giggled. I noticed that she was blushing. I also noticed that we were standing really close together. I leaned in, and our lips touched for a split second before a loud voice promptly interrupted us. We sprung away from each other, blushing furiously.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Elizabeth said, a wide grin on her face, "Sorry to interrupt, but we are about to leave, and I figured you guys wanted to come." Jenna and I looked at each other awkwardly. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Elizabeth said, obviously annoyed. Jenna and I stared at each other awkwardly again. Elizabeth, obviously fed up with us, pulled Jenna by the arm towards the Big House, sighing as she went. I followed 10 feet behind, thinking about Jenna and our kiss.

A/N : I hope you guys liked this chapter! I really enjoyed writing it and I really like writing from Michael's POV. Comment and tell me what you think! Thank you everyone!