|| Chapter two || Kendall's POV ||

It's here! The day has come! The day I leave for BDV (Bella Da Vose ). I'm so excited! I hope my mom doesn't cry when I leave! Ha ha! That would be so embarrassing!!!

〰〰〰〰〰〰

"10:59" My mom said impatiently, tapping her foot, as we stood outside my house with my bags and suitcase.
"Mom, chill out it'll be here in a minute" I said.
Then, as if on cue, a posh ,white stretched limousine turned round the corner and parked right outside our house!! I couldn't believe it, I've never been in a limo before! Just at that moment a tall young man in a black tuxedo came out of the limo and open the back door for us. When we stepped in and thanked the man, I saw all of my friends and their Moms:
• Maddie, Mackenzie and their Mom, Melissa
• Paige, Brooke and their Mom Kelly
• Chloe and her Mom Christi
• Nia and her Mom Holly
• JoJo and her Mom Jessalynn
• Kalani and her Mom Kira
•Brynn and her Mom Ashlee
•Sophia and her Mom Jackie
And another girl with her Mom, I recognised her but couldn't think who it was... Then finally I remembered that's Autumn from autiesfreestylefriday! As I sat down next to Maddie and buckled in, she nudged be and said:
"You excited?" I nodded enthusiastically.
"Same" she replied.
"I ho- " I started but I was interrupted by the driver. I rolled my eyes.
"Only about twenty more minutes ladies" he said.
Mackenzie squealed with excitement. Maddie turned back to me,
"So.. What were you saying?"
"I hope we are all in the same dorm" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, it would be awful if we all got split up " Paige replied. Everyone nodded.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

"We've arrived!!" The driver announced as he drove the limo through a posh black gate, I felt excitement rush through me. I stared up at the huge building. It looked beautiful; Four turrets on each corner, steps leading up to an arched doorway with pillars, tall French windows reaching up high and four different flags on each turret.
"I'm going to be dancing, doing school work there and basically living my live there!" I kept telling myself as we parked. My mom nudged me.
"You nervous? I certainly am. " She whispered, I shrugged.
"Little bit..." I replied uneasily.
"Remember text me everyday!" My mom said forcefully.
"I will, I will." I muttered back to her.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

Butterflies danced in my stomach as everyone stepped out the limo. I could hardly walk because my legs felt like jelly. We thanked the driver and started towards the front entrance, when we got there a lady, about 45, came out, her hair tied neatly back into a bun, she wore a thin, black pencil skirt and a white blouse .
"Ah! Hello dears!" She exclaimed throwing her hands in the air.
"I'm Miss Isabella, school principal" She confined. Her voice was very high pitched and very soft. "Now, if you follow me into the hall, tick your names of on the registration paper too! " I searched for my name then ticked it off and followed the lady down winding corridors and endless doorways. The lady stopped at another door and walked in.
"Parents" she said "We are just going to show you a short video and answering an questions. Ok?"
The Moms nodded. Everyone walked and sat down, Miss Isabella made her way to the front. I looked around me. Girls with long necks and top knots, girls with loose ponytails and joggers and even a couple of boys! I looked up: a tall ceiling, huge windows, a stage at the front. It was very loud in the auditorium well, everyone was excited. Who wouldn't be?
"Ahem! " Miss Isabella coughed. Everyone fell silent.
"Welcome parents, pupils to Bella Da Vose Academy, I am Miss Isabella Da Vose. I am the school owner/principal. I suppose you all got your letters? "
"Yeah" The audience replied in unison. Miss Isabella nodded, satisfied.
"Ok. So now we are going to show you a quick video just saying everything you need to know. " I watched the video and thought:
"This is amazing and going to be a great year!"

Kisses, Izzy

©pastelxpineapples5