|| Chapter Four || Sophia's POV ||

'Knock. Knock' someone knocked on our dorm door.
"Come on in!" Kendall shouted. We heated the unlock of the door and our Moms walked in.
"Hi Mom!" Maddie greeted. "I'm just unpacking!"
"Hello darling, would you like me to help you?" Melissa questioned.
"Um.. No thanks. What time do you have to go?" Maddie asked.
"Miss Isabella said in about 30 minutes." Melissa asked.
"Are you sure your OK? Because I'm going to check on kenz if you are."
"Yeah. I'm fine. Stop worrying." Maddie rolled her eyes As Melissa went outside. Then my mom, autie's mom, Chloe's Mom and Paige's Mom came in.
"Hey Mom!" I said.
"Hi darling. I have some bad news." My mom said, that worried me.
"what?" I bit my lip.
"Well, parents are allowed to stay for another half an hour to help unpack, but I've got a really important work meeting so I've got to go quick." She replied.
I sighed. "It's OK. I'll be fine trust me." I managed a smile.
"I love you Sophia. You are the best thing that happened to me," she pulled me into a tight hug.
"I'll miss you so much. Text me every morning. And remember dance like nobody is watching." My mom sniffed. I saw tears in her eyes as she kissed my cheeks.
"I love you! Bye!" I said.
"Byee!" She waved walking out the room. I felt small and wimpy, I'm twelve now, I shouldn't be upset after all I am going to be spending a whole year without her so I better toughen up, I went to sit my autie and Her Mom.
"Hey Soph. I heard what happened. " autumn's mom, Krista said soothingly. I nodded, then shrugged.
"It's no big deal. I understand." I lied, though she could see through my eyes that I was upset.
"Anyways, I better go now. Remember have fun girls!!" Krista said hugging and kissing autumn. Then she walked out the room with Kelly and Christi (Paige and Chloe's Moms.) Then it was just us.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

'Knock, knock' the door bell sounded half an hour later.
"Come in!!!" Paige shouted. As a tall, thin girl who looked about seventeen walked in, her brown hair with blonde ends nearly tied into a bun, her olive skin shone and her green eyes were bright. She wore a navy leotard with pink tights, on her feet she had white Nike trainers and a lousy, grey hoodie over the top of her leotard.
"Hi!!" She said brightly smiling. "I'm Alex! Your dorm assistant. Welcome to Bella Da Vose!"
"Hi Alex!" Autumn exclaimed.
"Hey" I mumbled.
"Hello!" Paige, Chloe and Kendall replied.
"Nice too meet you all! I remember when I was your age, just arriving for dance here for a year. This place completely changed my life, since leaving her I've been in Broadway shows, I've been to nationals. Not to brag or anything but this place is amazing make sure you live it to your best!" Alex said.
"Woah. Broadway?" I chirped. Alex nodded. "That's... That's amazing!" I exclaimed.
"Anyways, David Da Vose would like you in the main hall at 2:00, he wants to talk to you all. Her said to wear dance clothes and have your hair in buns." Continued Alex. I looked at the alarm clock that Maddie had put up next to her bed. '1:17'
"Don't worry you have quite a while yet. And you're probably wondering who David is?..." Questioned Alex. We all nodded.
"He's miss Isabella's husband," she said. "So, gotta dash. I need to tell next door. Remember meet me here at about 1:55 so I can take you to the hall." Alex clarified.
"Ok! Byee!" Autumn finished. When Alex left the room.
"Ok... One-fifty-five. Better get dressed now." I said. Walking across the room to mine and autumn's shared closet. I opened 'my' draw and pulled out my California Kisses top and shorts and laid it on my bed, I added my pale half-soles and walked over to the full length mirror to do my hair.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sophia's steps to do a French braid bun.

1. Part your hair to one side and braid it across the top and round to the middle of your head making a braided 'C' shape adding hair as you go.
2. Pull all your hair into a ponytail, then tie it with a hair bobble.
3. Wrap your hair in the ponytail into a bun. Bobby pin it down.
4. Place a hair net over the top of your bun.
5. With hairspray, spray back any wispy bits.
6. Add an accessorie, and you are done!

〰〰〰〰〰〰

I put on some of my lip gloss and threw on my favourite hoodie over the top. It smelt like mom's perfume. I looked at the time, 1:32. The others weren't even changed!!!
"Um.. Guys not to rush you or anything but I would get changed if I were you" I announced.
"Yeah, your probably right. Though it is a bit early" Autumn nodded.
"Better to be safe than sorry, what I always say" I laughed. The nerves and homesickness rushed out of me, I was fine.

〰〰〰〰〰
Izzy x
©pastelxpineapples5