Chapter 5 Athena

UP TOP IS ADELINA(for phone)
Idk how I said she looked like with hair and stuff but ITS CHANGED AND THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKS IN MU OPINION.you can make her look however you want tho.oh and IF THIS AINT GOOD IM SURRY I tri ma best :3

WELL ON WIT DE CHAPTURR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adelina's POV

It's been 2 years since I left Rowan and it was the best decision I have ever made.

"Mama". Looking over I see my little girl Athena wobbling over to me. Giggling I crouch down to her level.

"Mama schoo time". I pick her and bring her to her room.

"Athena can you pick out your outfit while mommy goes and talks to Auntie Lisa". Athena nods excitedly and runs to her closet. Walking out of her room I pick up the phone and dial Lisa's number.

"Hey Addie".

"hey Lisa any news on he who shall not be named?" (Harry potter anyone?) I can hear Lisa shuffling through some papers and she seems to stop at one.

"Um yeah it's said that he has been traveling the world looking for an Adelina Ilea and when a pack doesn't have her he goes into a full out rage". Sighing I sit down.

"I can't keep doing this Lisa he will come here one day and try to take us back but not because he loves me and Athena".

After I left Rowan he turned heartless and more animalistic than human and when I talked to him once on a disposable phone he was screaming at me to come home so he could beat the living shit out of me.

I also keep in touch with The Twins and Amanda, after everything I really didn't forgive them but we were working things out,we were family and all.

Turns out though when Luna Margret found out about my fathers real abuse he was sentenced to death.

I really wish I could be with Luna Margret I miss her terribly,but I have a new pack now.

And they love me more than my other pack.

"Ok well Lisa, Athena is trying to get ready right now so I kinda have to go see if she is doing ok". Lisa laughs at this.

0Alright sweetie well if anything happens let me know".

"Right back at ya". Hanging up I walk back up to Athena's room and see her struggling to put on a pink dress.

"Mama it wont come on". She looks at me and tears blossom in her eyes.

"Hey it's ok don't worry I will help you". I walk over to her and she holds out her arms while she steps into the dress. When I finish putting some little white flats and a bow in Athena's hair I pick her up.

"Who is ready for Preschool".

"Me me me me". I laugh and walk outside of my apartment that Lisa helped me pick out. Opening my car door I sense a presence behind me. Turning around I see my fiancée Alpha Marcus of the Blue Cliff pack in Cali.

"Hey". I smile at him.

"Good morning gorgeous". He comes over pulling me in for a short kiss then looks at Athena.

"How is the beautiful princess doing this morning". She giggles and reaches out to him. He takes her from me and throws her in the air catching her as she comes down.

"Hi daddy". I smile knowing she will have a real dad instead of Rowan my idiotic ex mate who raped me. I got a test done to see who was her father and turns out it was Rowan who raped me. Thankfully he hasn't found where I am yet. Only the moon goddess knows what he is gonna do.

Rowan's POV

Slamming my fists on the table I say a string of curse words.

"MOTHER". Walking in is my mother ExLuna Margret.

"WHERE IS SHE".

"Do not use that tone with me boy,but I will never tell you where she is". I growl and send her out.

"Oh Adelina where are you". Ever since she left I was worried but then I knew she wouldn't take me back after I rejected her so,why not forcefully take her. Except I haven't been able to find her. My wolf hasn't talked to me in 2 years.

"I WANT HER BACK". I scream shaking my pack house,well what was left of my pack house. I destroyed everything when she left me. The twins and Amanda left the pack after their father was killed. Growling I walk out of the office slamming doors and stomping loudly.

"Watch out Adelina because once I find you".I growl.

"I'm going to kill the things you love the most".

Adelina's POV

"Marcus I have to take her to preschool and I have work to do". Giggling I take her from him.

"Oh come on love can't you just come with me today". I look at him and smile.

"No I have Beta work to do silly". He snuggles into my neck and kisses the mark he gave me.

"You will be my Luna soon".

"Ewwie no kissy mommy daddy". Laughing I put her in her car seat and buckle her in.

"I will see you in a few hours and we can go out for dinner ok". He nods.

"See ya love". He kisses my cheek and walks away.

Smiling I get in the car and drive to Athena's preschool.