Chapter 10 Rowan

Haiiiii how is everyone,long time no see.SO let me explain why I haven't been updating.

My friends have gotten in this huge fight and another girl and I are basically in the middle of it.It is a rlly long story and I won't bore you with it,but I also got to see my cousin who I haven't seen in a long time and she is writing a book 😁 I made her get wattpad so she can enjoy the experience I have on here.

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

FOLLOW

~Lexi

BUT ANYWHOOOO ON WIT DE CHAPTURRR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adelina's POV

Another lash is added to my already torn up back."THATS FOR LEAVING ME".I scream as my body trembles in pain.Waiting for the next lash I jump in surprise as his hand touches my chin."My darling Addie".He looks at me with an emotion in his eyes that I can't decipher.

"You shouldn't have left".His grip tightens on my chin and I struggle to get out of his hold.

He growls and puts his hands on my back.My eyes widen when I know what he is gonna do.(this part gets gory so I'm gonna put it in bold if you don't want to read it please dont you have been warned and don't say I didn't warn you)

He sticks his finger my one of the lashes.I scream and struggle."STOP PLEASE".

He grins as I struggle and scream in pain.Once he takes his finger out of my wounds he grabs a scalpel from his back pocket."Rowan what are you going to do with that".My eyes widen when I notice the blade is silver.

"Rowan please,please Rowan no".
He grins then shoves the scalpel in my stomach.He laughs manically while I scream and cry.

Finally after a few hours of torturing and terrible pain he stops."Have a fun time suffering here my love".He lets me drop from my restraints and I plummet to the floor.He grins when I scream in pain as I land on my wounds."Cya later love".

The pain that spreads through my body is tremendous."Why,Why moon goddess, why did you have to do this to me".Tears flow freely down my face."Marcus, please find me soon".Then my world goes black.

Marcus's POV

"Marcus please find me soon".my eyes widen when I hear her."ADDIE".I jump up from my desk knocking things out of the way."ADDIE IM COMING".I burst through my office doors into the hallway.

Shifting into my wolf I jump through the glass door."ADDIE CAN YOU HEAR ME".I run around seeing if I can hear her again."ADDIE PLEASE".

Adelina's POV

I want to hear him,I want to hold him,be able to see him instead of being in this prison.I need to get out.Please someone help me.please......

Opening my eyes I look up seeing the wall."Ow".Cringing I look down and see myself lying in a pool of blood."Marcus where are you".After saying this I hear a low growl behind me."You will not speak his name ever again".

My eyes widen in fear and I turn my head to look behind me seeing Rowan standing there with a machete in his hand.His eyes flash from black to their original color."Rowan I'm sorry please don't hurt me please"."You won't ever mutter his name again".He walks over to me and pulls out my tongue."NO ROWAN STOP".

The pain I felt.It hurt so badly.Blood ran down my throat."There,No more saying his name".He holds part of my tongue in front of me.Getting up he throws a towel at me."You can stop the blood through that".He opens the door and bolts it shut."I can't talk anymore,My baby won't hear her mommy's laugh anymore,She won't hear me call her name,nothing".

My eyes water,and I grab the cloth to put it on what used to be my tongue.Lifting myself up carefully I stumble over to the bed and fall on it when I get there."Please someone help me,please".