Chapter 9 Gone!!

It's windy af and I love the dress in the thingy ma bobber. :D

I'm so weird well right now I don't know about my papa but I'm hoping he is ok (my papa is my moms dad)ALSO IK ITS RLLY SHORT AND IM SORRY THERE REALLY WASN'T MUCH I WANTED TO PUT IN THIS CHAPTER  THO BUT THERE WILL BE ALOT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Vote

Comment

Recommend

Follow
~Lexi

Well

ON WIT DE CHAPTURRRR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adelina's POV

As I pace back and forth then suddenly hearing the phone ring I jump and land on the floor.Looking up I walk over and pick up the phone.

'Adelina'

'Who is this'

Listening into the phone I suddenly recognize the voice.

'Amanda are you ok!'

'I'm fine Addie but you can't come looking for me it's for your own good'

'Amanda what are you talking about,tell me where you are I will come get you'

'Addie I'm so sorry'

'Wha'

Feeling a hurtful pinch in my shoulder I turn around and a masked man stands behind me.My eyes widen and I drop the phone."MARCUS HELP ME".The man grabs me and smiles an evil smile."Your beloved fiancée can't help you".

Looking towards the crib I see another man grabbing Athena."NO".Rushing over I stumble yet feeling a bit dizzy I can't get to her and I fall right before her."ATHENA".

"Shut up".Feeling a kick to the head I instantly remember my father."STOP,MARCUS PLEASE"."WHY ARENT YOU ASLEEP YET".A feel a horrible pain in my back and I scream.

Looking up I see the same man holding a syringe."No".Fading into darkness I see the man holding Athena pull out a gun and point it to my baby's head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BANG

Marcus's POV

While I'm watching tv downstairs in the living room with Aaron and his mate I start smelling an unknown smell.Turning around i suddenly come face to face with a man in black and before I can do anything about it I black out.

"STOP,MARCUS PLEASE".Opening my eyes I hear Addie's voice and suddenly get up as fast as I can and rush upstairs.Ripping open the door I see a man in black carrying Adelina off and another man holding Athena with a gun to her head.

Seeing the gun my wolf shifts and takes over,tackling the man and he accidentally pulls the trigger but this time instead of Athena's head its pointed at the wall.

'WENDY ARE YOU UP YET'.

'Yes is something wrong Marcus'.

'COME UP AND GET ATHENA ADDIE HAS BEEN TAKEN'.

'Oh my god'.Hearing footsteps my wolves head turns and sees Wendy rushing over to Athena.She picks her up gently to not provoke my wolf."I promise nothing will happen to her.Now go find our Luna".Nodding I jump out the window and follow the scent.

'Addie I'm coming I promise'.

Adelina's POV

When my eyes finally open,the light streams into a small bedroom with cream walls so it reflects back to me.Sitting up I look around and notice a big silver door in front of the bed.

Looking around more I see I'm on a queen sized bed with a canopy above it."Where the hell am I".

'You are back where you belong my love'.

Hearing that voice my body stiffens and I turn to the door."No no no".Backing up against the wall.The person who stands in front of me is none other than Rowan himself.

Wendy's POV(Thought I would do this for fun)

Watching Athena play with her toys made me smile."Aaron we are gonna have kids like her soon,playing and having fun with each other".Leaning on his shoulder i keep watching Athena.

'Poor Athena,i wonder if she really knows what happened while her mother was being taken'.

"Athena sweetie are you tired".After seeing her yawn multiple times I finally ask,yet she just shakes her j no and keeps playing."I wait fo mommy".Sighing I get up and wobble over then plop myself down next to her slowly."May I play with you".

Athena shakes her head no and then just looks at her teddy bear that Adelina gave her.

"Whewe mama go".Tears start to flow from her eyes as she grabs her teddy bear and hugs it tightly."Hey it's ok sweetie,your mom will be back soon".

'I hope'