Chapter 14 HAPPY ENDING YAY

SO THIS IS THE ENDING OF THE HAPPY STORY BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE DISAPPOINTED AND I FELT BAD AND YEAH FRIENDSHIP WOOHOO BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY THE HAPPY ENDING 😁😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Athena's POV

It's been 16 years since my Aunt killed my biological father,16 years since my mother had to get surgery for her tongue and we realized she will never talk again even with the fake tongue,16 years when we realized she might've been killed if my Aunt hadn't pulled the trigger.

"Athena wake up".I open my eyes to my little brother sitting on top of me."Hey buddy".I ruffle his hair as he gets off me."No touchy the haiw sissy".He pushes my hand away and I laugh.

"Are mom and dad up".He shakes his head then runs out of my room in only a shirt and his underwear.I chuckle at how childish he is then get up.When I walk downstairs I hear people talking."Yes,mhm ok".I pop my head out from behind the wall and see dad on the phone and mom on the stool smiling.

She hears me when I step forward hearing the creak in the floor.She grins happily and motions for me to come over.She then signs to me.'Good Morning Athena'.When we learned she wouldn't ever talk again she started learning sign language along with us so we could answer her.

"ZERO TO HERO".My brother Aspen walks down singing the song Zero to Hero from Hercules.

"MY FAVOITE FAVOW".My little brother Jacob comes down singing with Aspen.

"you both are so silly".I laugh and go over to them and ruffle their hair."ATHENA DONT TOUCH THE HAIR".Jacob looks at Aspen then repeats what he said.

My mom laughs loudly while my dad watches us with amusement in his eyes.
"alright kids well sit down your mother and I have something to tell you".

My mom walks over holding my fathers hand and smiling up at him.'I can't wait for our Mate Athena cause that will be him and us one day'.I nod in response to my wolf.

My father grins at my mother then at us."So you all are going to have a baby sister in a few months".Justin looks at mom confused,while Aspen's jaw drops.

"FINALLY ANOTHER GIRL IN THIS HOUSE OF MALES".I jump up grinning."Mama can you also have a baby boy?"Jacob looks at my mom and she signs to him,'It doesn't work like that sweetheart'.He frowns then throws his hands up dramatically."Why don't it wowk that way"

I giggle and my mother smiles in amusement.Instead of my mother answering my father does."Because it doesn't work like that son".

*SKIP 9 MONTHS*

On Christmas Eve my baby sister Elle was born.My mother named her after her mother who's name was Elizabeth.

Mom holds Elle as they sit next to the fire with the Christmas tree lights flickering in the background.

"Mama why won't you talk".Jacob puts his head on our moms lap.She smiles sweetly at him and signs."Bad things happened to mommy before you were born".Jacob looks down sadly."Will you evew talk".She smiles sadly and signs."I don't know love".

"Mom may I take Elle?".My mother looks at me and nods and hands me Elle.I look down at her smiling."Hai baby,I'm your older sister Athena".Her tiny hands find my finger and she grabs onto it.

"Alright everyone time for bed".Aspen who has been playing with some Legos looks up."But it's only 8 o'clock".Father chuckles."Yes but Santa won't come unless you are in bed".Aspen jumps up and quickly puts his Legos in his toy box,then runs upstairs.

"Mom I will put Elle and Jacob to bed".I smile at her and she smiles back."Jacob come on baby".I grab his hand as he yawns and we walk upstairs.

After putting Elle to bed I bring Jacob to his room and he gets ready for bed."Sissy is Santa weal"."Of course he is real Jacob who told you he wasn't".He looks down at his feet."A giwl in my class told me".I roll my eyes knowing it was probably Krissie who's a little snot for her age."She doesn't know what she is talking about Jacob so don't listen to her".

He smiles."Ok sissy,goodnight".He climbs into bed and grabs his stuffed bear I gave him for his last birthday and drifts off to sleep.

I smile and jump in my own bed.Darkness covers me like a blanket and I'm out like a light.

'Athena'.Looking up I see a big wolf looking at me lovingly."Who are you".'I am your biological father well wolves father'.My eyes widen."Why are you here".

The wolf sighs and his eyes look into mine sadly.'I wanted to tell you I am sorry,I couldn't control your father Rowan,his emotions became my emotions eventually turning him into a crazy bastard'.

Tears flow down his furry face onto the ground.'I always wanted to meet you properly but it was as if Rowan completely took over'.Walking over cautiously to him I sit down."Did you really love my mother".He nods.'I adored her and was furious when Rowan did all the things to her but I couldn't stop him his influence was just to great'.

I smile at him as he nuzzles my cheek."Why did he reject her then want her back".He shakes his head.'I have no absolute clue,I'm sorry my dear'.I smile sadly."It's ok".

He licks my cheek and backs away.'Its time for you to go my dear Athena,please take care of your mother for me'.Slowly he disappears.And I wake up from the dream.

"ATHENA WAKE UP SANTA CAME".Jacob jumps up and down on my bed and I get up laughing."Are mom and dad up".He shakes his head then goes into aspens room while I got into Elle's bedroom."Hi baby".She looks at me and giggles.

I walk out of her room and see Aspen and Jacob jumping on my
Mom and dads bed."ALRIGHT YA MONSTERS IM GETTIN UP".I see dad grunt and get up while mom laughs at him.

When everyone is up we all walk downstairs and see Aunt Amanda,and Uncle Cain and Zane.

Jacob grins like a monkey and jumps on Uncle Zane while Aspen jumps on Uncle Cain."Hey little monsters".Aunt Amanda walks over to us and takes Elle from me."Hello Athena and hello baby Elle".She tickles Elle and Elle giggles.

Once Aspen and Jacob are pried off Uncle Cain and Zane they rush over to the tree were presents are scattered everywhere.

After everyone has opened their presents dad says "We have one more present for everyone".He looks at everyone then at mom and she smiles."Merry Christmas my gorgeous babies".I look at my mom in shock.

"YOU SPOKE".Jacob and Aspen runs over to mom and jumps on her crying.I get up slowly and jump on her crying happily."Merry Christmas mommy"

"Merry Christmas babies".

AWEEE SHE TALKED OK WELL THIS IS THE HAPPY ENDING NO MORE CHAPTERS 😂😂

~Lexi

I love you all and do you like this better people who were disappointed that she died in the other chapters 😂