Truth Comes Out, Finally!

I looked at the ice cream that I had just grabbed from E.J. Then I glanced at him, with one quick movement I kicked his leg.

“Ouch, what was that for?” He asked bending down to where I kicked him in the leg.

“I forgot to kill you for what you have done.” I said.

“And what exactly is it that I did?”

“You lied to me, you never had a girlfriend, and you black mailed me to be your girlfriend so I could make her jealous. When in fact she was never your EX…You’re lucky I did not kick you were it hurts.”

“Oh, and when you kick my leg it doesn’t hurt at all.” He said in a sarcastic voice.

“Would you like me to kick you somewhere else? It will show you to be thankful for me not doing it in the first place.” I said while walking over to his couch.

“Ha-ha, no thanks…Oh and by the way, I didn’t lie to you.” I laughed at him.

“Yeah right,” then E.J walked out of the living room, leaving me alone in his living room. I began to wonder where he went off to but after a few long minutes, he came back with a shoe box. He threw the shoe box on my lap; it almost knocked the ice cream out of my hand. I glared at him before opening the box.

It was full of photos of him and his EX, plus a few movie tickets and a necklace.

“You loved her.” I said, he sighed and sat down next me.

“I did, but I am not anymore…”He looked at me, and then leaned in.

“What do you think you are doing?” I asked, he grinned at me.

“What do you think?” With that E.J kissed me, I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him more in. All the sudden E.J and where having a heavy make out session, he took off my shirt and I took off his. My hands roamed all over his abs as he started to kiss me down my neck to my belly button, then he kissed all the way back up to my mouth. I forced myself to pull back and stop this before it got out of hand. When I did I noticed E.J and I were out of breath.

“I am sorry, but not tonight…I didn’t come here for this. I just need a place to stay the night.” E.J nodded, and moved away from me with a sad expression, but then his expression went blank.

“If you want you can take a shower and I can give you some cloths,” I thought about it for a minute and then nodded. I got up and looked on the floor, crap I had forgot about the ice cream. It seemed to have fallen out of my lap. I picked it up. “Here, I will put that in the freezer.” I nodded.

After getting out of a long hot shower I looked around the bathroom, where are the towels? I searched through all the cabinets, crap.

I slightly opened the door, and hide my body behind the door, only letting my head be revealed by the slight cracked door.

“E.J?!” I yelled.

“Yeah!” He yelled back.

“You never gave me a towel!” I said I heard him laugh and then I heard running. A minute later he appeared in front of the bathroom door, holding a towel. I moved my hand through the cracked door, trying not to show anything. All the sudden he stepped away from the door.

“How about you come out here, and I give you the towel.” He said with a smirk. I growled at him.

“Give me the damn towel E.J.” He shook his head. I closed the bathroom door.

“GRRRR!” I looked around the bathroom again for a towel, with no luck. Then I stared at the shower curtains, they were dark blue cotton like. I smiled to myself.