Chapter 3

Sorry about the wait. My story wasn't saved when I updated wattpad. I fixed it though. Anyway

Enjoy!

************************************

I sat down at the lonesome booth at McDonald's waiting for Obahiah to return with our mcflurries. It was now 11:25 and I was starting to wonder if I was going to be going home tonight.

Obahiah walked back to our booth and handed me my mcflurrie before sticking his spoon in his and sitting down. We are in silence for a few minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.

"Sorry about my dad. He isn't a very responsible person." I said sadly.

"Don't apologize jess, it's not your fault and plus I dot mind. I like our little McDonald stops. " he said with a grin.

"Me too." I said truthfully. We are for a few minutes before a woman wearing way too much makeup and big loop earrings came up to me.

"Your Tony Starks daughter? Jessica right?" She said anxiously. I nodded yes and she handed me a magazine with the title

TONY STARK VOTED WORST SINGLE PARENT OF THE YEAR! followed by a picture of us back to back with our arms crossed and mean glares on our faces. I remember that photo shoot.

"Can you please sigh it for me?" She said sweetly. I took the sharpie from her and signed my name. She said a quick thanks and walked away. I felt sick.

"Hey you okay Jessica?" Obahiah said in a concerned tone.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied. My throat felt dry, my eyes burned with tears and suddenly I felt cold. Cold with hatred. I brushed my tears away and got up.

"Can you please take me home. " I said slowly.

"Ya. " he replied quietly. He could tell it was not a time to argue. We got in the car and his driver took me to my house.

"Be careful Jess and don't do anything you'll regret." He said seriously

"Ill see you soon Obie." I said with a chuckle. He gave me one last smile before driving off.

I walked up the stairs to the house and unlocked the door. Once I was inside I saw a light coming from the basement and knew my father was up. It was 12:00 am so it wasn't a big surprise. I walked down the stairs and types in the code to get into the workshop. He stopped tinkering and looked up at me. My face was in a frown and my eyes held nothing but hatred and pain.

"Hey Jessica. Shouldn't you get to bed." He said as he looked back down to his work. I smirked

"Ya but I just wanted to congratulate you on the other award you got tonight. That's two! In one day!" I said with fake excitement

"I only won one award last night Jessicia, get your facts right." He said in a bored tone.

"Oh no! You didn't hear? Let me show you!" I said excitedly. I walked over to the computer and looked up the magazine cover. I projected it onto the wall and turned toward him with hateful in my face as he sat open mouthed.

"Worst father of the year!!!" I screamed.

"Seriously! Come on do you not understand that this is not only ruining you, but me also!" I screamed again. He just sat there

"It's not a big deal Jessica! Just get over it! God your so much like your mother! So annoying!" He said while rolling his eyes.

He did not just say that....

"My mother was a great woman!!!" I screamed

"YOUR MOTHER WAS A WHORE! A DRUG ADDICT! How would you even know she died when you were three from STUPIDITY!" He screamed. He was suddenly filled with guilt and looked down as he realized what he just said.

"I hate you" I whispered before walking slowly back up the stairs.

Once I was upstairs I ran to my room and locked the door.

I swear to never cry over him again.

************************************

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

Mistressofmischiefgreen