Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I hope you enjoy please vote, comment, tell me what you think, etc.

I like when u guys comment.

Makes me feel special.

Anywhoo

Happy Easter and enjoy!

*****************************

Jessica's point of view

"But first!" he cut in quickly and the smile fell from my face.

"I need to fix this." he continued while pointing to the arc reactor.

I smiled as a bunch of ideas came to mind. The Arc reactor was one of my absolute favorite things Stark industries has ever made. Just the thought of the energy makes my heart pump with anticipation. There is just so much you can do with it! Just imagine powering cars, or buildings, or making H2O purifying machines with this type of pure energy. you can literally do anything.

"Earth to Jess, are you there?" my dad asked as he waved a hand in front of my face. I blinked and looked up at him with a huge smile on my face.

"The possibilities are endless! there can be clean energy and we can purify stuff and make earth friendly engines and...and so much more!" I yelled excitedly

"You really like this energy stuff" he commented.

"Yeah it's my favorite" I smiled as I looked at the arc reactor more.

"Well you can help me then."

"Yay" I whispered with a smile as we started making the new model.

After a couple hours of building, rebuilding, comment, a few ideas, and a few arguments the all new and approved arc reactor was ready and it was 8:00 am

"We did good" I smirked as I held the device In my hand and stared at it in awe.

"Yeah we did it's time for you to go to bed now it's been six hours. " he said as he smirked back at me.

I groaned and headed up stairs only catching pundit on tv bashing Stark industries

"Look, that's a weapons company that doesn't make weapons!" he said loudly.

"Piece of shit." I muttered tiredly before walking to my room and laying on my bed.

I took out my phone and started reading all about energy. I think I found myself a new hobby.

I fell asleep about an hour later after reading about thermal energy and it's properties.

When I woke up again it was 2:37 pm and I was hungry. I got up and changed into a pair of black leggings and a nirvana sweatshirt and grey vans. I ran a brush through my hair and got all the knots out before heading back downstairs to the workshop where my dad still was.

He was working on some sort of blueprint thing. I walked over to the table and grabbed an orange and started eating it while he worked. I watched. It was interesting.

"Make the repulsers smaller if you don't they won't work as well and your targeting will be off."

"What are you doing out of bed Jess? your suppose to be asleep." he muttered.

"I slept. now I'm up." I commented nonchalantly.

"But seriously fix the repulsers." I muttered before heading over to my section.

I pulled up my earlier blueprints and started trashing all my model weapons seeing as how we didn't need them anymore. I looked at them in with disappointment clear on my face. they had so much potential.