TIPS TO LEARN SPANISH

First of all, I want you to give a web to learn Spanish that I find very useful.

http://www.studyspanish.com

Tip 1: Listen to music!
Listening is the best way to learn a language, the ear gets acostummed to the language, and it will get easier and easier to learn Spanish.
You can listen to Spanish songs, or spanish covers of your English favourite songs. If you listen to Spanish songs, I highly recommend you tu watch it with English subtitles, so you can follow.
Some Spanish singers and bands that you could here to are:

-Melendi
-Enrique Iglesias
-Malú
-Fito y Fitipaldis
-Macaco

There's a girl too, that makes spanish covers of anime songs that I like, I recommend you to watch her!
-Ilonqueen

Tip 2: Watch Spanish youtubers
Youtube it's been a big sensation with "youtubers", and you can learn spanish while you're having fun watching their videos!
Some youtubers (that speak spanish):
-ElrubiusOMG
-TheWillyrex
-HolaSoyGerman
-ElvisaYoMastercard
-MisterJägger
-iTownGameplay
-Darmelow
-Sarinha
-FortfastTv

Tip 3: Read!
But don't start reading books like Harry Potter at this time, because if you don't know a lot of Spanish, it could get boring and difficult to read it. It's better if you start with kid tales, or even short stories in Wattpad, if you like.

Tip 4: Don't give up!
Don't worry if you don't know a lot or can't remember things. A language can't be learned fluently in a week, nor a month.
And you don't even have to stay three hours a day studying, just a little bit each day. Ten minutes if you want! You don't have to stress yourself.

Tip 5: Speak it!
Maybe you have friends or relatives that know Spanish.
Practice with them!
If you don't, you could go on a trip and visit places where they speak spanish. As I said, listening is the best way to learn a language. You can practice pronunciation that way, too, because you can know how the words are really pronounced.

Tip 6: Write
If you like to write, when you think you know enough spanish to write, try it!