13

Harry's Slave
Chapter 13
-----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                             What were they doing? Why do they need the slave owners? I looked at Harry, his face was pale and his lips sparkled a light pink.. He was probably confused as well as I was. What were they going to do to them? What the hell is happening?

Quickly the loud and raspy man spoke again. "I repeat all slave owners come to the front and bring your slave or slaves immediately."

Harry gave me a look and, slowly grabbed my wrist. We went to go find Rick, but he was nowhere to be seen. Harry began to go up and down the house and he was still no where to be seen. Harry got a little upset, and gave up looking for him.

"Forget about him then," He murmured. "Someone will find him and send him back I hope."

I nodded my head. We really couldn't do anything about it now because the man crew people needed us now. I saw Niall standing in front of the crowd staring at the slave and slave owners. Niall gave me a sad look when he saw me up there. I forgot to tell him I was a slave oops.

"All slaves and slave owners please follow us." Another man spoke with a softer tone. Harry and I walked to the front yard; following the men in the tight black suits.

Everyone got in separate cars with their owner. They're were only like ten slave owners and like fourteen slaves. Not a lot. I could tell Harry was scared when his teeth started chattering.

"What are they doing?" I slowly whispered to Harry in the car. He looked at me smiled "You'll be okay Scarlett, don't worry."

I shook his arm. "Are you gonna be okay?" 

He swallowed and ignored the question which made me ask again. He then looked at me while he put his arm around me. I oddly looked at him, I wasn't going to cause a scene. He was obviously scared out of his damn mind.

"You'll be fine," He said once again. "You'll be fine."

Once the car came to a stop the men grabbed the slave owners arm and dragged them into a building. The slaves just walked with them; not being touched. Once we all got in the building the slave and their owners were seated in separate rooms. Basically, a slave and their owner got a room. 

A tall husky younger man with brown hair seated in front of us with a notepad. He smiled at me while he gave Harry a disgusted look full of hatred. Which made me give him a dreadful look. 

"So what is your name?" He slowly asked Harry. Harry looked at him straight in the eyes with no fear. "My name is Harry Edward Styles."  He said. 

"Oh.. Harry. I've heard about your father... He owns fourteen slaves?" He questioned Harry. Without a thought he nodded his head. His face beamed embarrassment.