14

Harry's Slave
Chapter 14
-------

Harry's P.O.V

                                  "I enjoyed that too," I laughed a bit, "I can't wait for you to actually join life and be a teenager for once in your life.

She looks down, and plays with her hands. I looked at her. I wanted her to be happy she was going to be free from me. "I'll be safe Scarlett. Don't worry." I smiled at her. Even though I knew I wasn't going to be safe.. She pulled me into a tight hug. Right after she pulled away two men stormed into the room.

"It's time to go Scarlett." I told her while I pointed at the men. She looked at me once more as she  walked out of the door. But before she completely left she looked back and waved at me. Her dimples were so perfect. I waved back at her before she became out of sight.

One of the men came in and sat across from me. I was trying to keep myself together which worked pretty well. The man didn't even know I was sad that she had left.

"You do know what is going to happen to you. Two full years of prison with cruelful beatings with barely any food or water. Just enough to keep you alive. You will go through the pain Scarlett went through."

I nodded my head, "I know." 

The man took my arms and dragged me into a cell. It was a dark small room with a toilet and a bed that was half beaten with blood stains. I swallowed at the sight that they were two beds. That means I would have a room mate. Hopefully it would be a good roommate.

-

Scarlett's P.O.V

I saw Harry slowly wave and smile at me before I left the room. I'm gonna miss him a lot. I don't know what happened in the last five minutes, but I think I like him. Shit.

The two men showed me out of the place started walking around with the other confused slaves. Well they're not slaves right now but, you get what I mean.

"Ok I know you are confused. But happily to say that your owners will go through as many years or months you went through pain.They will suffer so much. Either you can go to the Slave house. Which is basically where all the slaves are. They learn there and try to finish high school and college to get a job and start a family. Or we can send you to a family who wants to raise you. You pick. You all have five minutes to decide," The man spoke while smiling. "You're all finally free."

The entire group of slaves started cheering and laughing and dancing. I just stood there. Trying to gasp onto the fact that I was never gonna see Harry or Rick ever again.

I felt a warm tear escape my eye. Not from the happiness of slavery. From the sadness of losing Harry and Rick. Rick was a amazing friend. And Harry.. Well it's complicated. I don't know whether I like him or not. I mean I'm sad he left. I'm actually really sad he left. I just want to see him one last time.

"Are we ever gonna see our owner again?" I asked. All the slaves shot me a glare and started laughing. One of the slaves said why do you care. I didn't reply because, I don't know why I care. I don't know why my feelings for Harry exist.