66

Harry's Slave
Chapter 66
----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                       "Scarlett, wake up." I hear a voice speak in the near distance. I grumble as I open my eyes to see light beaming through the window. I see a random guy with curly hair on the bed next to me, I think we were at a hospital. What in the hell happened?

"Who are you!" I screamed as I tried to kick the strange guy away. He backed up fast as he started to breath loudly. 

"You, you don't remember me?" His voice cracked. I looked at him strangely as I cried, "Where am I! Who are you?" 

"Doctor!" He screamed as he exited the room. I looked around, shoked as I tried to get out of the bed I was sitting in. But, before I could get out of my bed I saw a couple of doctors coming in. "Scarlett May-Belle?" He said loudly as I licked my lips in nervousness. 

"Who is that?" I almost screamed in fustration. The doctor sighed as he rubbed his forehead, "Nurses, please go and get help from somewhere." 

I gulped as I looked around the room some more, "What happened!" I cried as I rubbed my eyes, wiping away the tears going down my cheek. I could see the guy with the curly hair in the corner of the room, crying. What the hell?

"You were kidnapped two years ago.. You were found almost dead in one of Garrett Styles' get away vacation houses two hundred miles away. A blond male helped in this kidnapping as well, Niall Horan. They kidnapped you, and you lost a lot of blood. Niall and the other adult male, Garrett, were found dead. Harry, your boyfriend, came to the rescue along with a friend of yours named Louis. When Niall had a gun to your head, Louis saved you. But in the process, he got serverly hurt. We don't know if he's going to make it. I know it's a lot to take in, but do you remember anything?" 

I shook my head as I started to breath loudly, "No, no I don't I'm- I'm so confused." I saw the guy in the corner cover his face as he turned around. I felt bad that I didn't remember him, but it's not my fault. I don't even know if they're telling the truth. If I liked him that bad then I would've remembered him, wouldn't I?

"Oh dear, we're going to have to get a x-ray of your brain to see what happened. Are you ok with that?" He asks as I nod my head, "Yes, yes, that's fine." I was willing to do anything to get any recollection of what happened.

After the x-ray was over, I saw my so called 'parents'. I didn't remember them either, along with my so called 'sister'. I didn't remember anything, and it made me scared to death. I wanted my memory back, I wanted to know Harry, I wanted to remember Louis. I wanted all this unknown memory back that I lost. 

"Okay, we're going to go look at your x-rays, then we will tell you what happened, or what we think happened. Please remain stable, we'll try to figure out what happened."

-

Kidnap day 1