18

Harry's Slave

Chapter 18

----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                   When I walked away from Harry it felt like a piece of my heart was torn out of my body. It felt as if someone killed my soul and kept my body. I just didn't feel right, it felt like I said the wrong thing at the wrong time. But it's too late now. 

"Scarlett... Are you um.. Are you okay?" Niall asked while opening the car door for me. I think a little more about the answer I was going to reply with. I wasn't okay. I felt as if I was going to puke. I felt like Harry took a piece of me and I was never going to feel the same way unless he gave it back, and clearly that wasn't going to happen. Considering the fact he never wants to see me again.

"Yeah.. Everything is fine.. But could you please take me home... I'm not feeling well.." I lied. Well I was partly lying. I wasn't fine but I did feel sick. Niall gave me a sad look. " I hope you feel better Scarlett." 

I smiled at him and looked out the window the entire car ride. No one talked. No one needed to talk. Both of us knew something was terribly wrong. You could just feel it in the air. The slow breaths that we took, the shaky palms I had, the pounding headache that came to me, and not to mention the teary eyes. Everything was falling apart, and the thing was I couldn't do anything to stop it.

Once I got home I waved to Niall goodbye. With that his car drove away, I felt bad. Niall probably hates me now, and I would hate me too to be honest. I'm a confused mess who can't decide on who she wants. 

I walked into the house to see Zayn right in the door. "Where the fuck where you Scarlett? It's been thirty minutes since school ended and it only takes 5 minutes to get back from school!" Zayn yelled. I closed my eyes. I was stupid. I should've texted him and told him I was going somewhere with Niall. Fuck my life. Seriously fuck my life. 

"I know. I was just with Niall and-"

"You were with that fucking piece of shit? You don't even know how terrible he is Scarlett! He fucks every girl he see's!" He said angrily. "Why didn't you tell me he was messing with you?"

I bit my lip and looked down. My life sucks. Ha. 

"Are you gonna talk back or just stand there?" He said a bit softer tone. I slowly started forming words in my head to say them. "He isn't.. He isn't that bad Zayn.. He is actually really nice and sweet and he showed me to all my classes and he even sat with me at lunch-"

"Your grounded. Go upstairs. I will bring you dinner later." Zayn angrily said while pointing to the stairs. I rolled my eyes and started to walk. Luckily Zayn didn't notice my eyes. When I got to the stairs I looked back to see him starting to make dinner. I sighed and and made my way upstairs. But before I got upstairs I heard Zayn yell something.

"What?" I asked loudly.

"Don't go out of your room until I tell you to."  He repeated.