A letter to my readers.

Dear readers,

I want to thank you for sticking with me for so long. I know I'm not the best at updating or writing, or anything on this site for that matter, but I want to thank you for the immense amount of reads that I've received. I'm afraid that after the latest book I have up is finished, that will be the end of my writing on wattpad for a while. I will still be online and replying to comments and messages because, no matter how cheesy this sounds, you all have helped me so much. Coping with my life, writing down everything that happens to me in my books. It's incredible, the impact that you've all had on my life. Each and every comment means the world to me. But, sadly, I'm growing up and life is getting busier and more difficult. Maybe I'll upload books in the future but they wont be fan fictions. You all mean the world to me and every day I thank you more and more. I've met someone I really care about on here, and hopefully it works out with her, although it's not official yet, I have all the toxic people out of my life and I feel like this could actually work out, and with her, I'll be happy. 

Over the few years I've been writing I've gone through a lot. I went to a hospital for attempted suicide, battled addiction (cigarettes, alcohol, self harm, drugs.), got arrested, got held back, failed school, come out, and now I'm on top of the world with no problems to hold me back. And published or unpublished, I've written about them and that has helped me cope. This website has given me an escape when I've had nothing left and I thank you all for that. You can always reach me on here, especially if you have a problem, I will be here to help and tell you what I've learned.

I know that when I come back and start writing again most of you will have moved on and the readers I've come to know and love will have moved on, but that's okay. I will remember each and every one of you who has encouraged me to keep writing and reminding me where I'm really loved and accepted. There are a few people who come to mind when I think of people who helped me.

As much as I hate to say this, Forrest was a huge encouragement, Shelby, Faith, Sydney, Maggie, Hunter, and Tressa. 

Each and every one of you mean the entire world to me and even if you don't think that a simple vote means anything, it still shows up in my notifications and gives me a reason to post another chapter. I do appreciate it, and maybe I'll write some one shots in my drafts and post them during my break. Maybe I'll be back in a few months, maybe a year, maybe two. Who knows? But this is not the end, this is just a simple break. I will be back to write more books. But until then, thank you for all the encouragement.

Goodbye for now. 

Love,

    Kira.