19

Klaus POV
I love her laugh, it's the most beautiful sound in the world. After they all finished laughing Meredith turned to the girl from Forks, I can't quite remember her name but it's her twin if the whole brother-in- law thing meant anything.
"So Renessemee -oh so that's her name- how long are you and Jake planning on staying?" she asked excited.
The girl -Nessie- got a little bit of a disappointed look on her face.
"We can't stay too long unfortunately because I'm an idiot and only packed a few clothes before rushing Jake to the airport." she said.
I was about to cut in and offer to pay for them to buy some clothes when Meredith got this look on her face. She looked like she was ready to pounce. Uh oh. I know that look, Rebekah has worn it a million times and typically it has to do with clothes.
" Nessie you need to follow me right now!" she said glowing with excitement.
If she's about to do what I think she's about to do and her sister is anything like her I need out of this house. She looks at me with a smile that tells me I'm correct. With that everyone in the house take off besides the two involved and a third who must be a bloody idiot.
************POV CHANGE***************
*The Bloody Idiot(AKA the one, the only.......Jacob Black)
I saw Meredith smile at that Santa Claus guy and everyone bolted out of the house minus Nessie and Meredith. What the Hades is going on? I was too lost in thoughts to realize that the girls had walked upstairs until I heard a scream.
As soon as I heard the scream I raced upstairs to the door that was open. I immediately inspected the room, looking for a threat, only to find tons of clothes, accessories, and makeup. I should've known, after all, fashion is Nessie's passion.
I shake my head before walking back downstairs where everyone had magically reappeared. I take my time to glare at everyone one in the room - only knowing Emmett and Rose- and calmly asked,
"Why the Hell didn't anyone think to warn me?" 

I see Santa laugh, Barbie shake her head, Rose gives an apologetic smile, and Emmett was on the ground laughing. I hear a laugh come from Meredith upstairs and then the girls came down.

************Another POV change, sorry***
*********Meredith's POV***************
I couldn't help but laugh when I heard Jake's thoughts. Nessie and I went downstairs and I took a few deep breathes so I could talk.
"I'm sorry but listening to you call them Santa Claus and Barbie is too much" I say before busted into laughter again.
Jake blushes and looks confused so Ness puts her hand on his face reminding him of my gift. As she takes her hand off his face, a look of understanding crosses his face and he blushes even more.
I finally calm down and stop laughing. I give myself a few seconds to collect myself before looking around to see four vampires who look like they have no idea what the hell is happening which is enough to throw me into another laughing fit. I finally calm down and wipe my eyes.
"Ok so Jake, 'Barbie' as you called her is Rebekah. She's my best friend and 'Santa's sister. 'Santa' is Niklaus, Nik, Klaus, Accent, take your pick. He also happens to be my boyfriend?" I ask more than state the last part looking at Nik. He simply smiles and nods.

And that's a wrap. Please don't complain about the shortness. I need help please. I have no idea where I'm going with this.