chapter 26

Alice's POV

When we arrived in Mystic Falls I could already tell things were going to be different.  

The first thing that que-d me in was that our powers were all strained. I wasn't getting many visions. Jasper couldn't feel half the town's emotions. Even weirder, half of the town's blood didn't appeal to us.

 (A/N other supernatural beings' blood won't appeal to them. Like werewolves stink too bad and the witches will not smell, lets call it an unconscious protection thing their magic does. The other vampires will smell really sweet to them but more of flowers than food.) 

There was a dog smell though so maybe this is where Jacob and Ness took off to? I hope so because we only have a treaty with Jacob's pack. 

We all do useless things until it's an acceptable time to get to school. We take Edwards car so we don't draw too much attention with our flashy cars.  However when we get there I realize we probably could've took two cars as the cars here aren't as bad as Forks. Edward nods at my thoughts agreeing that we'll take two tomorrow. 

I hear a loud motor cycle as we walk to the front of the school to get our schedules. I don't see who gets off but I hear a lot of talk of how hot the people on the bike were. Apparently only one was a student though. I shake my head at the stupidity of teens. 

*time skip because idk what else to write here.*

I walk into my first class of the day. History. 

I don't pay much attention until jasper nudges me and whispers.

" Panic. And alot of it at once," I try to look into the future and see what could be causing the panic but I can't see anything. 

"Can Rose," my head snaps over as soon as I hear the name Rose, "walk me to the nurse please? I don't feel too well and i'm not sure if I can make it to her office alone" a average looking girl finishes. 

My head drops when I realize it's not Rosalie. This Rose is opposite of Rosalie. She wears her long red hair that fades to orange down her back and a small, simple choker. She wears a tshirt that reaches her thighs of ripped leggings and a leather jacket on top.  

The teacher gives a short nod before the kids take off out of the room. 

I later here the sound of the bike form earlier leaving the parking lot so i assume they went home sick 

(what even is this? i hate my glasses btw. I never realized how bad my eyes are until i started wearing them. Now I can't see crap without them. Also I'm spending my night listening to the Hamilton soundtrack and my birthday party is legit going to have two guests. Last year my birthday was on Easter so no one cared and this year the party was gonna be the weekend after my bday but it's prom weekend so again i'm a loser.)