continue writing

Hi everyone!

So I cannot remember the last time I updated. 

      I'm manic depressive and it puts me in long stretches of depression. I got into one so bad that I started failing my school work. So now I don't have much time to write. 

      However, I got so many great comments on my story that has me smiling at my laptop like a dummy. So I have decided that when Christmas break starts I will start writing again!

      I want to thank everyone who has stuck with me even though I abandoned this story and that was not fair to you guys.

      If any one has ideas of where to go with this story please message me because I had no idea where I was going with this story from the beginning and I still don't know. I of course will give credit to anyone's ideas. 

    Also I know many of you commented on my story and I thank all of you but here are the users that inspired me to continue my story :

EmmaCashiereAgreste

you_wont_find_me

and also the people who have added my story to their reading list:

@psychopathicgirl12

@user52124839  ( although may I ask what it has to do with nickilodean? XD)

@RoseYui13

@nb2407 ( and I love solangelo but I don't plan on any pjo refrences lol sorry!)

And those are all within the last 4 days. Honestly when I started this story I didn't think anyone would read it. Yet here I am, out of 5 stories, this is my most popular one! Thank you all!