seven

_

dan walked into his school, sighing as he completly dragged himself to his first class. while he did that he looked around to face all the kids that walked past him but as he did that he noticed something, someone.

someone who had a black fringe and was wearing bright colored clothing. he noticed how they were walking around looking completely lost which reminded him of someone that he knew and suddenly the stranger turned around and it was phil.

without a hesisatation he quickly made his way towards phil and didn't take long to ask phil questions.

"phil- what are you doing here?" dan whispered but loud enough for phil to hear.

"my other school was pretty boring so i transfered here" phil said with a smile but kinda sighing because he didn't add, i also transfered to this school because i want to be with you all the time in a i like you way.

"oh phil you should have told me, this is so exciting" dan yelped out and hugged him taking phil by shock but he hugged back.

"i think i'm gonna be late on my first day, dan" phil said as he broke the hug.

"yea we wouldn't want that to happen come on show me your schedule" phil did he took it out for both of them to view and then dan broke the silence between the two again.

"phil we have art together which isn't until two hours but i'll see you until then"

"dan you're just gonna leave me to find
my classes, wow what a great person you are"

"see ya phil", dan said and phil just smiled and both of them trailed off to there classes.

_

dan was in the school bathroom stall.

dan had bruises on his stomach that he had caused on his own. he hated the sight of his stomach it was huge at least to him it was. he didn't understand why people wanted him to eat if only they could see what he could see, fat.

dan sighed as his stomach rumbled he hadn't eaten in a few days he had been lying to everyone which was hard and he was even lying to phil which did make him feel somewhat bad but dan couldn't help it. he did what he felt and what he felt was he had to starve in order to be perfectly thin.

it never hit dan that maybe if he starved himself over the line he could have ended up in the hospital for good.

but with all that thinking he left the school bathroom and headed back to his ugly reality, school. at least he had class with phil next he thought but then as soon as he entered the class everything came crashing down.

phil had new friends, everyone who hated or thought dan was weird were head over heels for phil and for the rest of the class phil had completly ignored him and had spent the whole time speaking and exchanging laughs with his now friends.

if the teacher had not remembered to take the attendance then maybe dan wouldn't have been stuck getting laughed at as phil just stared at him. sure it did cause dan pain to see phil only look at him while others laughed but he tried to shrug it off but he obviously wasn't worthy of phil's time.

the laughing did quiet down at one point and phil did stop staring at dan eventually but that didn't stop the minutes feeling like hours, dan had been stuck in a room with his only friend or who he assumed was his friend completely ignoring him and acting as if didn't even know he existed but dan came to a realization that if he were in phil's place he would have done the same thing because he didn't deserve people that supposly cared in his life.

dan tried distracting himself by painting onto the blank canvas but he couldn't himself wonder what phil was thinking or doing with them but the thoughts soon came to and end as the bell rang alarming everyone in the class that the last block was over.

while dan cleaned up the brushes and paint on his desk he felt someone tap his shoulder, he looked up to view blue eyes it was phil.

"dan"

"let's talk about this outside of class" dan assured him as he put everything back in it's place and then he put his backpack on and headed out the door with phil following him.

"dan i'm sorry" phil pleaded as dan tried to look away from his direction.

"sorry for what phil? for what" dan said as his voice began to crack for some reason when there was no need to cry right? phil could hang out with people even if those people are the ones who make dan do the things he does.

"doing what i did in the classroom, ignoring you i just i-" then dan cut phil off and said,"it's alright phil it's fine now" and with that dan started walking away.

"wait"

"what now phil?"

"i'm sorry"

"i said it's okay"

"it's not, i'm sorry it was foolish of me to talk to them when the only person i wanted to ever talk to is you"

dan was taken back by the last statement but that didn't stop the blood from his face from rushing towards his cheeks and turn them from a cool shade of tan (or pale?) to a fiery shade of pink.

"phil i accept your apology but just promise me you won't do it again because i don't have much here, you're all i have"

"i promise i won't" phil reassured him and he pullled dan into a hug and dan couldn't believe him anything phil was saying but he hid his feelings as he nodded and hugged phil back.

"now let's go to your place and go watch anime" phil said as he flashed a smile my way.

"i don't feel like doing that phil, maybe tomorrow?" dan hesisantly said as he looked at phil.

phil just agreed yet deep down he knew that maybe he shouldn't had let dan go home by himself in that mood but phil was to careless to think at the moment dan seemed fine, he wasn't going to do anything wrong because phil trusted him.

the walk home was harsh on phil because it just made his thoughts come out and make him think that maybe he made the wrong choice but by the time he had come to the realization he was already at his house.

so he walked in and went up to his beddroom and took out his phone and sent a text to dan.

to: dan howell
from: phil lester

hey dan just wanted to say if you're alright? i'm still really sorry about the whole situation