Sunday Part One

Hello. First of all, if you didn't read the prologue, this has sexual content...well, not this chapter. There is a plot to this sexual fantasy. But still, mature readers. If you think you're up for it, please enjoy. 

Finally reaching the top of the Iron Gate bordering the palace behind me, I threw my bag to the ground, a panicking feeling rushing through me when I looked down. Ten feet. I hated heights and I spent a good portion of the night unconscious in the garden because my clumsy self fell off the balcony trying to escape at midnight. I sighed, struggling to push through my fear and leave this prison of lust.

I held onto the top bar, closing my eyes as I threw my body over, never once removing my hand until my foot caught the crevasses of the floral design in the gate. My hands trembled, sliding one off to grab a bar below, hoping I wouldn't fall again.

Don't make me fall, I chided the Iron Gate, glaring at it like an idiot. Yeah, Serene, talk to inanimate objects, that's not crazy.

After maneuvering my hands and feet for a while, my toes found solid ground I sighed in relief, feeling safe enough to jump down. I leaped to the ground, almost tripping over my bag in the process before catching my balance. I know, I'm one clumsy princess, but I've never ran away before, give me a break.

Why am I running away, you ask?

I just turned seventeen and in Dominic, the kingdom of Concord, that means I must choose a husband during the Coming of Age. And for a good week and a half, men have been throwing themselves at me to choose them as my V-consort, someone who takes the heiress's Virginity, a very prestigious honor. Except, I wanted nothing to do with it and my father demands I find someone or he'll choose for me. The bastard. I know who he'll pick too. His advisor, Avant, who's been giving me perverted signals since I turned fourteen, him ten years older than me.

So I decided to run away.

"Ouch!" I winced when I threw my bag on my sore back. I injured it when I fell off the balcony, hitting my head. Don't worry, the headaches still there to haunt me. "This is going to be a long day," I grunt, starting on my journey. There was a cobble path leading into town and I decided to go through the woods beside it, keeping close but out of view.

They'd be looking for me eventually when the maids go into my bedroom and see it empty. I laughed, thinking they'll be running around like chickens with their heads cut off. But a ping of guilt swept through me when I thought of one particular maid, Trinity. She's been my only friend in the palace, one of the maids' daughters my age. I'd planned on making her my advisor when I succeeded the throne but now that was just wishful thinking.

Sorry, Trinity, I promise I'll return when things die down.

In my train of thought, I lost sight of the cobble road, pushing through the trees hysterically only to fall deeper into the woods. Oh great! I wacked a branch out of my face bitterly, crunching dead leaves beneath my feet while I walked, now ticked off. That's why I was so wrong for being a Princess of Concord, I have anger issues, and I get angry more easily than most of my people.

"Hey, girl!" a voice called. I swerved around hectically, wondering where it was coming from, fear settling in my chest. Marching on when only the chirping of birds could be heard, the voice interrupted me again, this time closer. Looking around, I squinted to see three men on Concord white heading towards me. "Girl!"

I paused, heart beating rapidly, my breath hitching in my throat, staring at them meekly. Conjuring a smile, always taught never to assume the worst of people, especially those of Concord, I greeted them.