{Chapter 3}- Day 1: Part 1

Hello lovelies! My life sucks at this moment, so I thought "What the heck, lets post a chapter!"

So here it is, a new chapter...

If anyone is reading this,

Enjoy!

***************************************************

“Coffee is far more than a beverage. It is an invitation to life, disguised as a cup of warm liquid. It's a trumpet wakeup call or a gentle rousing hand on your shoulder ... Coffee is an experience, an offer, a rite of passage, a good excuse to get together.” 
― Nichole Johnson

                The next night, Leighton once again climbed out of her window and scaled down the pipe to continue her Exploration Expedition. Although today had been more eventful than the last, for she had gone sightseeing with her aunt, she found a sort of addiction in sneaking away during the middle of the night, even if it was just to roam around the town.

                After roaming around for an hour or so, Leighton inexplicable found herself in front of the Coffee Shop again. She ordered the same drink as yesterday, although the stranger was quite right about its taste, and sat down at the same booth, staring out of the window, lost in thought.

                She was so mesmerized by a fresco on the wall of a nearby building, that she did not notice another person coming into the nearly empty shop. At least not until the newcomer sat in the seat opposite her.

                “Hello,” the newcomer said, startling her out of her thoughts.

                “Oh! Hi, it’s you,” Leighton exclaimed, recognizing the newcomer as the stranger who had bought her coffee.

“I don’t think I caught your name,” the stranger began.

                “I don’t think I gave it,” Leighton retorted, causing the stranger to chuckle. After a sip of coffee and a few seconds of hesitation, she added, “I’m Leighton.”

                “Well, hello Leighton,” the stranger replied, “I’m Will.”

**************************************************

That's it.

Sorry that it was so short. Promise the next few chapters are much, much longer =) 

Regardless of it's length, I hope you all liked it!

If you think of any improvements I should make, feel free to let me know. This is the first time I'm writing something that isn't fanfiction, so I need all the help I can get. Thus constructive criticism is always welcome!

Until next time, eat loads of chocolate and have tons of fun =)

Amazingness xx