Chapter 6

***Picture of Landon to the side! :) >>>>>

Chapter 6

           I stood there, my body pressed against Landon's, unsure of what to do next.

            "Have you ever danced with someone before?" he asked me amusedly. My cheeks felt hot.

            "Is it that obvious?"

            He chuckled. "Here, I'll show you." He gently grabbed hold of my hands and guided them to his chest. Then, he placed his hands on my waist and started moving his hips. "Just do what I do, move your hips to the music. Just let yourself go, it's easy." He grinned at me.

            So I tried it. I began swaying my hips against his to the music. Our close proximity was giving my body the tingles. After getting the hang of it, I began smiling. I closed my eyes and slid my hands up and down Landon's chest, grinding against him.

            After a while, I began to feel a bit lightheaded. The music was pounding in my ears and I was starting to lose my balance.

            "You okay?" Landon asked.

            "Er, yeah. I think I'm going to get something to drink. I'll be right back."

            "Alright, I'll be here," he replied, winking.

            As I walked away from Landon, I began looking around, trying to find my friends. Couple kissing, couple having sex. . .Zayn Ryder surrounded by three sluts. . . a group of girls, couple making out, a threesome, I listed all that I saw in my head.

            Wait. My eyes rotated around to the last couple that I saw. They were making out against a wall. The guy had blonde hair, like JT's, and the girls was wearing a red dress, much like Angela's. No, it can't be them. That's impossible, I told myself.

            Suddenly, the guy slightly pulled away from the girl. He turned his head, and a pair of sky-blue locked with mine—JT's eyes. His eyes widened, and he whispered into the girl's ear, who visibly stiffened.

            My jaw slightly dropped. JT and Angela? I must be imagining this. I suddenly started to feel a bit dizzy, so I decided to get some fresh air. As I walked out into the house, the chilling wind hit me like a bucket of ice water. I headed away from the party, stumbling a bit in my steps. I hadn't drank too much of the spiked coke, so I couldn’t be drunk—maybe just a little tipsy.

            I walked down the dimly lit street, the pounding music from the party growing softer and softer. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to keep myself warm.

            Shit, Landon! I suddenly remembered. He probably thinks I ditched him. Stupid, stupid Violet.