Level 1

CHECK OUT THE SONG AND CHARACTERS ABOVE

I said bye to Mrs. Lilac after an hour of practicing for my upcoming concert. It was atleast 6:30 pm seeing how dark it was(Day lights saving time). I quickly walked home which was 10 minutes away. After a minute of silence I hear heavy footsteps behind me. I look behind me to see someone with a hood covering their face.

"You have to be kidding me" I whispered, well I wasn't far from home I could see my house in view. I started speeding up my pace, I grabbed my pepper spray and whistle. I knew this would come in handy. The stranger also speeded up their pace. Not wanting to take any chances, I run like their is no tomorrow which their wouldn't be if I don't get home.

Before I know it I am knocked down to the ground, "WELL FUCK!" I yell, I reach for my pepper spray and spray the stranger in the face. They loosen their arms around me and I bolt to my front door unlocking the door and quickly shutting then locking it.

I look out my window to see if the stranger was gone and he was. I sigh in relief, I turn around in shock and fear "Naughty girl" I hear the stranger say with a deep baritone voice. His eyes were red. He smirks before then trying to inject a needle in my arm. I scream as loud as I could, pleading for him not to hurt me and that I would give him a lifetime amount of potatoes. Shaking his head he covers my mouth with a white napkin, i try not to breathe in the substance but failed.

I then fell into a dark trance.

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS AND WHAT TO IMPROVE ON. THEIR IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND JUST BEING PLAIN RUDE.

comment & vote

have a good day! :)