Level 7

Listen to song above I like it

👅💦SEXUAL CONTENT💦👅

His tongue lightly touched my clit, making my body shiver with delight.  His tongue now playing with my clit he started to softly sucking my clit, watching me grip the bedsheets he gave a small smirk. " Do you like it when daddy does that?"

I shake my head yes, not being able to make a sound. "Speak." He said sternly.

I moaned out "Yes."

"Yes what?" He asked secretly grinning. I know this nigga didn't want me to call him daddy. I hesitated but I gave him the answer he wanted.

"Yes daddy." Right after I moaned out those words he placed to fingers in me. Moving them slowly and curling his fingers. I grind on his fingers as he keeps sucking and licking my clit. I feel a knot in my stomach and I feel my body start to shake, screaming in pleasure I cum all over his fingers. Breath heavy and body sweaty, Kale licks up all my cum and sticks his fingers in my mouth telling me to taste my cum.

I do as he says, noticing that he had a massive hard-on. "See what you did to daddy baby?" He says gesturing to his hard-on. Placing a kiss on my forehead he leaves the room to return with clothes and underclothes. "Clean up princess." Forgetting that I was still tied to the bed, I tell him that I can't if I don't get free.

He shakes his head in embarrassment and unties the rope. I hurriedly skip to the bathroom and take a shower feeling squeaky clean. Washing away all the filth. I put on the outfit Kale picked up.

 I put on the outfit Kale picked up

"Not too bad" I said aloud, loving the outfit

Rubbing the cocoa butter into my skin. I slip on the panties and bra that was sitting on top of my clothes. Then sliding on my outfit, I head head out of the bedroom door letting my kinky hair freely move. I turned down a brightly lit hallway hoping it will lead me to Kale or someone I could trust. Instantly I regret coming down this hallway as I see a Kyle with no hands and covered in blood in a dimly lit room door wide opened. He quickly shakes in fear when he senses that someone is watching him but just as quickly as he shook in fear he now has a angry face. He looked like he wanted to strangle me.

"IF IT WERENT FOR U I WOULDNT BE LIKE THIS U STUPID BITCH!" He yelled fuming.

"If you kept your dick in your pants then you would have hands to hold your dick." I say grinning because of my clever answer.

And with that Kyle charged at me. Screaming at the top of my lungs because the image I saw was horrifying. Just imagine a hand less man running after you bloody with a swollen black eye. Immediately I take off running "HELP IM BEING CHASED A NIGGA BOUT TO GET HURT SOMEONE HELP." I keep yelling as I speed down a hallway, hearing his foot steps pick up I pick up my speed.

I am then tackled to the ground by Kyle, I am not about to be beaten up by this hand less bitch. I move and shake my body trying to get Kyle to get off of me. It worked this time and I hit Kyle with the hardest blow I could've mustered up. Left and right I kept punching him, tears in my eyes. Kale ran towards us instantly pulling me off of Kyle. "Are you okay baby??!" He asked worried and flustered. I nod my head yes and he places a kiss on my forehead before signaling for the guards to take an unconscious kyle to a unknown place.

"Let's go somewhere princess."

NEXT CHAPTER BOUT TO BE CRAZY.
VOTE
COMMENT
AND LOVE ME