Level 4

LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE IT IS GOOD AS FUCK LIKE BRUH MY MAN DEAN NEEDS SOME RECOGNITION.

I followed behind Kale to the Kitchen. Staying on my best behavior to hopefully have my punishment lessened. I shook my head and thought 'Will I be dinner?' This was the end. My stomach churned in disgust and I started to feel light headed.

I held onto the staircase and suddenly the stairs felt endless. How long have I been going down these steps? I felt as if I could pass out right then and there. My ears started to feel fuzzy and my hearing was going in and out.

I hear Kale mutter or yell some words that I couldn't understand. What was happening to me? Was it the fact that they could be trying to eat me for dinner or the fact that I'll probably never leave? I feel like all of my weight was lifted off my feet. I see that I am in Kale arms.

A face of worry is plastered on his face. "Are you okay babygirl?" He asked holding my cheek. I soundly couldn't speak and my hearing  were still going in and out. AM I GOING DEAF?! How will I hear my beloved music now?

"Hey it's okay baby, maybe you are just a bit hungry?" Kale looked really clueless and worried. He ran his fingers through my hair. I noticed we were in a dining room and I was sitting in his lap. Did I black out? How did we get in here? I seriously need to go to a hospital. The dining room is so big why were we the only ones here.

"Our food will be served in a few, do you want to stay on my lap baby?" He asked with hopefulness in his voice. He gripped my waist firmly not to hard or soft. I shook my head no.

The fuck he think this was? For me to magically fall in love with him after taking me away from my home. Even though it was a boring home I still loved it.

He seemed a bit mad about that. He loosened his grip and I took that chance to move to the chair the exact opposite of him.

 He loosened his grip and I took that chance to move to the chair the exact opposite of him

A middle aged man came out with a tray of food. He looked really young, but the grey hairs and crows gave his age away. MY FAVORITE! SPAGHETTI.