Level 6

LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE PLEASE ITS SO GOOOOD

The sun beamed into the room. I open my eyes slowly, yawning in the process. Reluctantly I sit up to see that kale is not in the bed with me. A bit sad, I pick up the note that was taped on the dresser. It read:

Good morning sweetheart if you need anything ring the bell and the maids will be right up to tend to your needs. I will be back at 9 pm and I want you in bed by then. If you're a good girl I'll give you a good reward.

Love, Daddy

I was confused, why does he address himself as daddy knowing damn well I didn't come from his ballsack. It was a bit hot though.

I groggily get up and look through the closet for something to wear.

Taking off my clothes I turn on the hot water

Taking off my clothes I turn on the hot water. The water hit me washing off the dirty memories from last night. I scrub each and every section of my body stopping near my pussy. I rub my clit slowly closing my eyes as the sensation takes over. I must've lost track of time because I heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"I'll be done in a minute!" I say a bit embarrassed. Quickly washing my pussy and rinsing off I turn off the water.

I pat my body down with a towel making sure I was dry. Applying coca butter to every crevices on my body. I put my clothes on feeling a bit cold I add on the sweatshirt.

Opening the door I was surprised to see the back stabbing bitch named Kyle with a smirk on his face. I gave the meanest glare I could muster up.

"YOU FUCKING LIAR I TRU-" as soon as those words left my mouth he instantly covered my mouth and cupped my pussy. "You don't think I knew what you were doing in there darling?" Wtf is this creepy ass nigga doing. Almost like a reflex I punched him in the dick. " ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I yelled as he fell to the floor holding his crotch. All I could do was run because if I stayed any longer I knew it wouldn't end well for both of us.

Dashing to the door kyles hand grabbed my ankle slamming me down to the floor.
As I came in contact with the floor, blood came oozing out of my nose. I put myself in a fetal position scared out of my life. A shadow covered my view and I felt myself being stripped naked of my clothes.

Tears came crashing down as I heard him unzipping his pants. "I know you want this as bad as I want this dear don't fight it."

"What the fuck o you mean I want this?! I WANTED TO LEAVE THIS GOD FORSAKEN PLACE." I used all the strength I had in me and punched him square in the jaw.

"I was going to go easy on you," he stopped wiping the blood from his mouth "but I guess you like it rough." He chuckled then dragging me by the hair onto the bed.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO GET MY HAIR DONE U PUSSY ASS BITCH THIS ISNT ANY WHITE GIRL HAIR OR ANYTHING I CAN JUST WAKE AND COMB IT. ILL BE DAMNED IF U MESS UP MY HAIR." I was furious never have I been dragged by my hair other than being in a fight or two. But usually I'm the one dragging.

Knowing I got myself into deeper shit I prayed to the almighty lord that Kale would come and beat this niggas ass. Kyle then tied my hands  to the bed post, my body in naked glory. He was clearly turned on.

Almost as if the almighty lord answered my prayers. Kale came busting in mad as all out doors at what he saw. With a scared hard dick Kyle looking bewildered. "I-  uh thought she uh-" Kyle was thrown off the bed into the wall. It left a huge dent.

"YOU DIDNT THINK SHIT YOU COME IN HERE AND TRY TO RAPE MY PRINCESS?! YOU WONT BE LEAVING THIS HOUSE ALIVE KYLE I TRUSTED YOU! AND TO SEE THIS SHIT," he chuckled gripping kyles neck so hard I was scared that he would snap it in half. "Once I'm done with you...there will be no trace of you."

And at that a hard dick Kyle was dragged by the neck out of the room. After that I heard the most bone shattering screams. "NOW YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TOUCH MY GIRL I CAME BACK HERE TO SEE HOW MY BABY WAS DOING AND TO SEE YOU MOMENTS FROM TAKING HER PURITY AWAY FROM HER. ILL LET YOU LIVE BUT YOU WILL WISH THAT U WERE DEAD." and with that I heard another bone shattering scream.

30 minutes later Kale came in with a whole new outfit on. He rushed to me asking if I was okay and if he hurt me. I told him the details of everything feeling really dirty and that I was naked.

"It's okay baby I'll make you feel better." And with that he pushed my legs opened and let his tongue work his magic.

IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FAST ENOUGH AND THIS CHAPTER WAS A MESS ILL HAVE TO GO BACK AND FIX IT LATER ON AND THAT NIGGA KYLE OH LORD HE WONT WANT TO BE ALIVE AFTER SEEING THE DAMAGE TO HIS BODY
TELL ME WHAT U LIKED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER