Level 5

HOW MANY LEVELS SHOULD I HAVE IN THIS STORY. LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE U HOTCAKES THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED @lilly2887 @keishabaker I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMEONE TO MENTION

"You could have avoided your punishment all together and been a good little girl to daddy," he chuckled. "I guess not." His eyes turned black.

Kale threw me over his shoulder. I could tell by his red face and his shaking body that he was highly pissed. I cried. I just cried and screamed that I wanted to leave. "LET ME GO I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!" I screamed crying. I saw Kyle around the corner "FUCK YOU TOO YOU FUCKFACE." I was scared, angry and defenseless. Did I really believe he could get me out of here?

I felt a stinging sensation on my ass. "Ow" I whisper still crying. Kale made it back to the room.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MAD AND ANGRY I AM RIGHT NOW?!" Kale yelled. It honestly scared me. He threw me on the bed, I instantly tried to crawl to the other side of the bed but he dragged me by my feet to him. The position we were in now was weird and uncomfortable. I could feel his hard cock on my ass.

Uh-oh spaghetti-o's

"I didn't want to do this to you babygirl but you've been bad." He said his voice dropping a few octaves.

"You know you don't have to do this, I-" I was cut off to a hard slap to my ass. "MY ASS!" I screamed.

"Keep your lips shut or I'll put something inbetween them to keep them shut sweetheart." He started to massage my ass which made me a bit wet down there.

" He started to massage my ass which made me a bit wet down there

"You are going to count to 10 for daddy now babygirl." I was spread across his legs, ass out fully for him to touch and see. Who the fuck is daddy because I know damn well my daddy is not here.

Before I could ramble on about who was daddy I felt another hard slap to my ass. Out of instinct I said "1." This would for sure leave a bruise.

This type of punishment went on for another minute until I finally reached 10 . By the end of this I was left wet and sore. My asscheeks felt like they were on fire. I was extremely exhausted even though I did nothing but count.

Kale scooped me his arms, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "You are lucky that I went easy on you. Be a good girl and this won't happen." His hand slid back down to my ass and I flinched. Looking a bit remorseful, he tucked me into bed once again. Then turning off the light to leave the room.

I look at the clock to see that it was 5:26am. Sleep finally cave in and I was out like a light. That night I actually slept quite good seeing as though I was kidnapped and spanked all in 2 days.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND IT SUCKS BUT ILL UPDATE MORE THIS WEEK COMMENT AND VOTE PLS.💕😩