7

I woke up with a monster of a headache, lying on my stomach with my hands buried under a pillow that wasn't my own. However, I did recognize it.

I opened my eyes and found myself in Alexander's room, lying on his ruffled bed with the covers completely off. His room was as messy as I remembered it always being. I smiled to myself and stretched a little.

But just as I did, I heard a low groan coming from around my ass. I swallowed a startled scream when I found Alexander lying on top of said ass, which to my complete and utter shock, was bottomless.

His head was resting against my butt cheek while his arms were cinched around my waist. His dark eyelashes were resting against his cheekbones and his tousled blond hair was tickling my skin. He was still sound asleep.

And of course now it all came back to me; The club, the nip-slip, him kissing me, me kissing him back, us ending up in his room, him giving me my first and completely mind-blowing ōrgasm.

– Yup, we definitely couldn't call ourselves 'just friends' anymore.

What had we done?

I decided I had to get up and put on some pants. I had to borrow a pair of his sweats, I wasn't putting on my dress from last night again. Not when his hands could travel up my—

Don't. Just don't think about that.

I started to slowly move, trying my best to get out of his grip without waking him. But as I tried to remove his arms, they tightened and squeezed my waist even tighter. A slow, lazy smirk spread on his lips.

"Alex," I growled, flicking his head with my finger. "Let go. I want to get some pants on."

A long, rumbling sigh came from him and then his warm breath tickled my butt. "I slept like a dream," He throatily murmured.

"You slept on my ass," I dryly commented.

His smirk grew. "Exactly."

I groaned tiredly, dipping my head into the pillow while resting on my elbows. "Aleeeeex..."

I suddenly felt a warm, wet, slick sensation on my left butt cheek and it only took me a second to figure out what it was.

"EW, ALEX! Did you just lick my ass?!"

A deep chuckle rumbled from his chest. "I did. Did you like that?"

"No! Get off me, I want to get up."

"I'm already up."

"No, you're not, you're lying on my—"

Alexander suddenly swooped up, sliding in over my back and then thrust his groin to my rear. The shocking feeling of his very hard morning wood sent shivers up my spine and had me gasping, especially when he slowly began circling his hips. "I'm up, Soph, and I have no intention of letting you get up. As a matter of fact, I want you to stay right there so we can pick up where we left off."

I was forced to bite my lip as he slowly started grinding his dick up and down the crack of my ass, the denim between us making it an otherworldly sensation. I felt my clit begin to throb traitorously, my slick folds beginning to soak.

"Alexander," I moaned, arching my back and curling my toes when one of his hands traveled under my body, down to my belly. And then some.

"Mmm, Soph. You have such a fucking gorgeous ass. Feel what you're doing to me." He let his tongue slide up my spine, making me shiver when he at the same time cupped my heat and pushed my ass up to him. His cock felt so goddamn good and hard against me.