Our Little Boy- 22

Me and Hunter stood on the edge of the cliff, clinging on to each other as the wind came to a full force.

We both looked up at the same time to the night sky as the dark clouds parted away, slowly revealing the full glowing moon behind.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, honey? You can always change your mind." Hunter said, shouting a little because of the wind.

I hesitated and then took a deep breath. "No. I want to do this." I said firmly. Hunter held me tight, probably having second thoughts about it.

"Ray, I'm serious. You can live your life perfectly done without -" 

"Hunter. Stop. Just do it. Change me."

Hunter bit his lip as the last bits of clouds pulled away, so that the full moon was high in the sky in all it's glory. 

I saw the nervousness in his eyes as they reflected off the moon. He really did not wanna do this. 

Hunter swallowed and then turned and pushed my hair back over my shoulder so that my neck was exposed.

Hunter had already 'marked' me all those years ago, even though I thought it was just a love bite.

His mouth hovered just above the place where he'd marked me, and found the biggest vein in my neck. His hot minty breath was all over my neck, he really was hesitating.

"Hunter! Just do it!"

He swallowed harder this time and he got my arms and crossed them over my shest and held then there, probaly so i wont move. But then he opened his mouth and I watched as his canines extended and I closed my eyes shut, waiting for the pain.

He told me it would only sting a little.

Boy was he wrong.

His sharp teeth sunk into my viens and the pain was excruciating. I screamed because it felt like I was being stabbed. Repeatedly. With a samurai sword.

I could feel him getting nervous as I tried to pull away but he still locked my arms down. "Stop! Stop! I changed my mind!" I screamed, sobbing now. The pain shot through every nerve in my body and it felt like electricity.

A large number of the pack had turned up to watch but none of them dated to interfere.

Hunter kept his canines deep in my neck as I screamed for all I was worth. I felt like everything in my body was rearranging itself.

Then the pain stopped suddenly.

Hunter pulled his teeth out slowly and looked at me, tears streaming down his face. Well I think it was. Everything was all blurry and I could only hear his voice faintly as he kissed my ring finger but it felt like I was underwater...

-

I woke up suddenly.  

I was back in our bed with JJ curled up in between me and Hunter and Scarlett sprawled all over Hunter's bare chest.

Then it was like my ears were plugged in. I could hear everything.

All three heartbeats were like I had earphones in turned up to the maximum. I could hear all their soft breathings in high definitions. 

Somewhere three floors below, I could just about hear Micael and Cassie talking.

I could hear cars and birds and other things that I had never even paid attention to. 

I sat up, it wasn't just my ears but my eyes too. I could focus in and out on things without thinking too much about it.

I focused in on the carpet and shuddered when I clearly saw a little spider going about it's business. Note to self - kill that spider.